My Gay Sister

Gra777

take your pick , any bar, most girls will bat for the other side for money ...

You specifically said "rug-munching" bars, i.e. catering to lesbians. Please name just one.

Girls may, or may not change sides. A dedicated bar for lesbians means no embarrassing rejections.

yes thats the advice to his gay sister , go to any bar ,they are all potential rug munching bars , google bars phuket KB ....

Did that. No lesbian bars mentioned. Even Googled lesbian bars Phuket. Nothing.

You said there were lots, yet, you are unable to name a single one.

• Like 1

take your pick , any bar, most girls will bat for the other side for money ...

You specifically said "rug-munching" bars, i.e. catering to lesbians. Please name just one.

Girls may, or may not change sides. A dedicated bar for lesbians means no embarrassing rejections.

cobra bar ...hows that ? did i pass the rug muncher locator test ? can i ask why you want to check it out ? is it like a fetish of yours or what ? or do you have a malfunctioning manhood ?

2 places where they can tell you more:

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Club-One-Seven-Phuket/Phuket-Patong-Beach/50477

http://www.utopia-asia.com/phukbars.htm

Time Bar and Bed Patong

• 125/12 Raj-U-thit Rd, This gay and lesbian-friendly bar, opened in 1999, is located in the heart of the gay district. From its humble beginnings, the owners intent was to create a fun, relaxing and nurturing environment that would attract Thai locals and foreign visitors from all parts of the globe. Enjoy a drink with your loved one or that special person

The OP's sister should just walk around and look. Often enough the cashier (or maybe owner) of a beer bar is a tom (masculine looking lesbian), who oversees the other girls who chat up the customers, and when needed helps them out when language skills do not suffice to communicate something to a punter.

Edited by keestha