Chanote Titled Houses

thehelmsman

Do any of you posters live in a mostly Thai only village? Not the cookie cutter new developements but villages with tradional type houses with chanote titles. I would imagine a decent thai style house on a decent sized lot could be bought for well under 1 mil baht in the surrounding pattaya region.

Probably could,but unless you have a wife or girlfriend who lives there why would you want to unless you are a good thai speaker.

Prices mostly depend on plot size and how close to a decent sized road.Many thais think their houses are worth a lot of money near Pattaya.

And no estate agents out there. You would need to ask at the village shops what if anything is for sale.

There is some info and house/land for sale on DD properties just google.

Living in the sticks, far far away from Pattaya the price of a plot of land including a house which you can live in, is already close to one million. Close to Pattaya you won't get anything which fits your dreams. Come down and see Thailand as it is.....

Fatfather

Living in the sticks, far far away from Pattaya the price of a plot of land including a house which you can live in, is already close to one million. Close to Pattaya you won't get anything which fits your dreams. Come down and see Thailand as it is.....

Fatfather

When I relocate down in that region I'll rent first and take my time finding a house. I just want a place with some elbow room is all.