90-Day Report of Address Due But Don't Have Address Yet

I have recently moved into a new condo that I purchased by freehold in Phuket. I am due to submit an updated 90-Day Report of Address in a couple weeks. The problem is that the condo where I currently live doesn't yet have an address. It may not have an address until the ownership is transferred at the Land Office but that isn't scheduled to happen until April.

Surely, someone else has been in this situation before. I hope. What did you do?

What do you have an 'OA" Visa issued outside of Thailand or a one year extension issued in Phuket?

If you are on an extension then what address details did you provide on application?

Under the current Phuket procedures, they don't check your address, or even specifically request proof of address for the 90 day reports, only on renewal of one year extensions.

What do you have an 'OA" Visa issued outside of Thailand or a one year extension issued in Phuket?

If you are on an extension then what address details did you provide on application?

Under the current Phuket procedures, they don't check your address, or even specifically request proof of address for the 90 day reports, only on renewal of one year extensions.

I am on an extension of stay for purpose of retirement issued in Phuket. For that extension I provided my then current address in Phuket, but I no longer live there (having moved to my new condo). I will apply for a new extension of stay for purpose of retirement in April, by which time I hope my condominium has been issued an official address.

I'm glad to hear that under current Phuket procedures evidence of address isn't required for the 90-Day Report, I think that's true, at least I don't remember providing evidence previously for a 90-Day Report (only for Certificate of Residence and extension of stay for retirement). The question is what I can or should do about the looming 90-Day Report. The place where I live doesn't yet have an address; it's a new condo and I'm the first person to move in. So do I just leave the street number/building number blank? Only provide those parts of the address I do know: unit number, street, city, province, zip code?

With all the new construction going on in Phuket I have to believe others have been in this situation before. Or at least I hope so.

Just put as much in as you can including street, name (write 'New Condo' or project unit if there isn't one), room number, floor etc. Also include phone number so they can call if they did happen to want to check you out. I wouldn't stress over it, but if you're unsure, just ask them.

I am on an extension of stay for purpose of retirement issued in Phuket. For that extension I provided my then current address in Phuket, but I no longer live there (having moved to my new condo). I will apply for a new extension of stay for purpose of retirement in April, by which time I hope my condominium has been issued an official address.

I'm glad to hear that under current Phuket procedures evidence of address isn't required for the 90-Day Report, I think that's true, at least I don't remember providing evidence previously for a 90-Day Report (only for Certificate of Residence and extension of stay for retirement). The question is what I can or should do about the looming 90-Day Report. The place where I live doesn't yet have an address; it's a new condo and I'm the first person to move in. So do I just leave the street number/building number blank? Only provide those parts of the address I do know: unit number, street, city, province, zip code?

With all the new construction going on in Phuket I have to believe others have been in this situation before. Or at least I hope so.

When you do a 90 day report in Phuket, you just bowl up with a copy of your passport ID page and current extension then get a queue number, your current address is never discussed, if you don't raise it........

You will need to get an address and register it for your one year extension in April.

I think you fill out form TM 47 I think I would just put old address and give your cell phone number Then you should be able to update to new in April. They do not go out and check.

Phuket immigration no longer use TM47s, no address info is required to be supplied at one's 90 day reporting.

Phuket relies on the information they have previously entered into their computer system and now just print out a new 90 day slip to then staple it into the back pages of your passport.

The 90 day slip printed out states that you have reported staying in Thailand for more than 90 days, no mention of your address being reported and no address on it.

There is now a separate slip which is stapled near your current extension stamp, you have to go to a separate counter in the downstairs office that does this form, which is now also needed for one's one year extensions.

Just to confuse, this form also does not show your actual address but is a 'Notification Receipt' - our Burmese employees have problems with this type of slip if they leave Thailand as it is taken out by immigration at borders, then when they get back they need to do a new address notification on return.

So this is a tip worth following, remove this notification slip from your passport on exit and re-attach it after entry, else you might have to waste time doing a new address report at immigration after your return.