willyumiii

is that the english, that is english,

the english speak english,

the thais speak thai

the dutch speak dutch,

the german speak german

the spanish

shall i go on ?

and you americans speak ,,,,,,,,,,, what ?

go on say what you speak,,

make my day

• Like 1

so, such a big country,,,,, such a perfect country,,

you dont even have your own language,,,,

duh!!!!!!!

The dominant language in the U.S. is English. Yes it is big but certainly not perfect but I don't see the problem with the language originating in England. Unless you're here just to bash and bait ...

Duh!

Edited by Jingthing

Hi, I'm American, retired and settled here as of 3 years ago. Before that I had lived and worked here for 5 years. All in all I have a total of 20 + years associated with this country. I personally do not feel any different today than anytime before. Best wishes.

at last one with sence and not paranoid that the whole world hates them,

see its not the whole world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just some of it

• Like 2

duh!!!!!!!

A big country - yes

A perfect country - no

Ask people in the USA - What other country would you consider moving to for some of the ways of life we enjoy here? Australia and New Zealand would be picked by many.........England...nah I don't think so.

• Like 2

duh!!!!!!!

A big country - yes

A perfect country - no

Ask people in the USA - What other country would you consider moving to for some of the ways of life we enjoy here? Australia and New Zealand would be picked by many.........England...nah I don't think so.

and fankfuq for that!

• Like 2

Nobody likes America but we sure get a lot of people from Europe, Asia Africa and Latin America as well as the Mid east that want to move to America and have their children become Americans. Why?

never interested me, ive been offerd work there loads of times,

Nobody likes America but we sure get a lot of people from Europe, Asia Africa and Latin America as well as the Mid east that want to move to America and have their children become Americans. Why?

Who says nobody likes 'murika?

I think lots of folk somehow envisage a better life than in the shiteholes they live in.. Whether it works out for them or not is a different thing.

I've been there many times.. I personally wouldn't want to stay there, and that's not to say I don't like 'murcians .. I just feel there's better ways of living else where in the world.

Tell me why do you guys always feel, and react so sensitively, about what people think of you?

You just people like the other 7,293,108,475 folk that are alive on this here people farm- You ain't no better or worse.

Edited by MrTee
  • Like 1

duh!!!!!!!

A big country - yes

A perfect country - no

I don't believe any western people would choose to move to Oz or NZ these days.

In the past yes, they were great countries.

But now excessively over regulated, over taxed, and extremely expensive nanny states.

For a small Island nation we do cause a bit of a stir..

I loves it!

Your little island has not been much of a world power for 70 years, since the Germans knock the wind out of your sails. They broke you financialy and forced your empire to dissolve. You no longer exploit most of the globe

You really don't have much left but your little island and your arrogance.

The rest of the world chuckles.

• Like 1

the thais speak thai

the dutch speak dutch,

the german speak german

the spanish

shall i go on ?

make my day

Here we go again.

Is this another Britt claiming they own the English language and only Britts can speak it?

Did you know that the Britts are such a small percentage of the people in the world who speak that language that there has been talk about changing the name of the language?

Most of the people in the world who speak English have great difficulty understanding the strange version of the language that Britts speak!

The version of the English best understood around the world is American English..due mostly to American cinema or "Hollywood" I think.

Britts need to get over themselves.

The sun has been setting on your empire for a long time now........probably longer than you have been alive.

"make my day" That is an American English quote from Clint Eastwood in an American movie...or cinema as you would call it.

Edited by willyumiii
  • Like 1

i feel with my right hand....Is that ok?

But Americans use the opposite hand when driving....so do the use their left hand to feel...

Don t really matter I suppose....as long as you are getting a feel....

Edited by weegee

For a small Island nation we do cause a bit of a stir..

I loves it!

Your little island has not been much of a world power for 70 years, since the Germans knock the wind out of your sails. They broke you financialy and forced your empire to dissolve. You no longer exploit most of the globe

You really don't have much left but your little island and your arrogance.

The rest of the world chuckles.

I'll have a little ironic chuckle along with you too biggrin.png 5555..

Still the greatest nation that ever existed. Your country, with all its resources, large population, and that god fella are just pale comparison.

And lets have it right.. It was the British that knocked the wind out of Adolph and his little plan for taking over the world.

and lets not forget it only took a dozen cave-dwelling-sandniggers to bring you to your knees.. oh the Irony when 'murcans talk about war! shall we bring up the Korea, The Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, Afghan, Iraq? wind it in sunshine, you're on very shaky ground when it comes to boasting about wars.. OhWait! Granada! you won that one.

Its been a fun afternoon stirring up you septics on here.. as I said early It's been emotional biggrin.png thanks for the jollies..

Edited by MrTee
  • Like 2

the thais speak thai

the dutch speak dutch,

the german speak german

the spanish

shall i go on ?

make my day

Here we go again.

Is this another Britt claiming they own the English language and only Britts can speak it?

Did you know that the Britts are such a small percentage of the people in the world who speak that language that there has been talk about changing the name of the language?

Most of the people in the world who speak English have great difficulty understanding the strange version of the language that Britts speak!

The version of the English best understood around the world is American English..due mostly to American cinema or "Hollywood" I think.

Britts need to get over themselves.

The sun has been setting on your empire for a long time now........probably longer than you have been alive.

"make my day" That is an American English quote from Clint Eastwood in an American movie...or cinema as you would call it.

is that another movie were america won the war for us,?

its all make believe mate,,,

we as brits understand this, you my freind must believe every movie you see,,

please believe me harry potter isnt real

there never was a goose that laid a golden egg