New model - Suzuki 110 GD

pbas400

a no frills bike. but these can go forever with basic maintenance.

hope honda also releases the new 2015 cb125f here too.

i like cheap, basic, no frills but effective bikes coming from japanese.

IntroCB125F2015.jpg

Edited by ll2

looks like a nice retro to run around town. i'm guessing it is made in the Philippines, cost there is about equivilent to THB 36K (PHP 49K). Seems to be using a carbie, and the 4 speed semi-auto (clutchless) gearbox puts me off.

Edited by taichiplanet

looks like a nice retro to run around town. i'm guessing it is made in the Philippines, cost there is about equivilent to THB 36K (PHP 49K). Seems to be using a carbie, and the 4 speed semi-auto (clutchless) gearbox puts me off.

4 speed yes but semi-automatic? I can see a clutch.

When you look at the pics at the checkraka link You will see a clutch lever so I doubt it is semi-auto

It's been a long time since Suzuki had a bike like that.

This A100 model I still sometimes see, mostly ridden by elderly Thai man who problaly bought them brand new.

attachicon.gif1975_A100_sales_Luce_b900.jpgattachicon.gifGD 110.png

I've seen a couple of nice examples (had to have been resprayed?, but the chrome and plastics were in good nick) in Nakhon Sawan. They were being ridden by teenagers though.

^

Good to see that Thai teenagers restore a bit of Thai bike heritage.

The A100's I spot are mostly falling apart, held together with duct tape put keep on going.

There seems to be quite a few of the classics in the area. Agree that it's pretty cool; when I was their age (many, many years ago) it was El Caminos for whatever reason.

^

Good to see that Thai teenagers restore a bit of Thai bike heritage.

The A100's I spot are mostly falling apart, held together with duct tape put keep on going.

There seems to be quite a few of the classics in the area. Agree that it's pretty cool; when I was their age (many, many years ago) it was El Caminos for whatever reason.

I had ( and still have) a big crush on Alfa's, Well it kept you off the street. If I still had all the money I spend on cars and bikes....

post-143096-0-46925300-1423199253_thumb.

Edited by Dutchbike

I like it, been toying with the idea of a little cafe racer but didn't fancy a Stallion Centaur - this would be a pretty good starting point I reckon. Only 100cc though, hmmmm.

I am sure it can be bored easily to 150 cc:)

I used to spend a lot of time in Yaowarat where similar looking bikes (though 2 strokes) are seen delivering goods all about and wondered why is no one selling new workhorses? Question answered, good for Suzuki.

Although it's not the type of bike I would buy; this is good for Thailand so cheap deliveries can continue to happen.

I used to spend a lot of time in Yaowarat where similar looking bikes (though 2 strokes) are seen delivering goods all about and wondered why is no one selling new workhorses? Question answered, good for Suzuki.

Although it's not the type of bike I would buy; this is good for Thailand so cheap deliveries can continue to happen.

i respect those riders riding those two strokers like crazy with 15 carpets on the back!

i dont see gas cylinder delivery guys anymore thoug nowadays on where i live. are they banned or something? as they were like live bombs in traffic, riding crazy with three gas cylinders!

that two strokers do a lot more power than this new suzuki.

which is essential to carry things with ease.

all i know, they modify those ancient two strokers as well for more power.

but this suzuki can be modified easily too for more power.

i respect those riders riding those two strokers like crazy with 15 carpets on the back!

i dont see gas cylinder delivery guys anymore thoug nowadays on where i live. are they banned or something? as they were like live bombs in traffic, riding crazy with three gas cylinders!

that two strokers do a lot more power than this new suzuki.

which is essential to carry things with ease.

all i know, they modify those ancient two strokers as well for more power.

but this suzuki can be modified easily too for more power.

Still have those cylinder delivery guys upcountry.