Broke German overstays 4 months

Rimmer

The bogus excuse is getting old, every deadbeat irresposible says a woman took his money, if you dont have money then why do you give the little you do have to a woman you just met? Lock these people up in the IDC and dint let them out until they come up with the cash for a ticket, somehow they always manage to find their money then.

• Like 1

I like these last two comments, older people are not as stupid as some may think, but all people regardless of age lose their, logic and reasoning to emotions.wai2.gif

How many have done something, when something inside says you shouldn't do that, how many have paid or bought something, when that little thing inside says not a good idea.after all we all know what women are like and especially the Thai ladies, (This is not a slander on women, just the way life is)

but I guess I am the lucky one, I got the good one, we all fool ourselves all the time with this thought. (its really insecurity)giggle.gif

I have been with my Thai wife for 12 years and she takes care well.She likes to nag like they all do. I am 24 years older than her and in the beginning, I told myself that's crazy and honestly she made all the play not I But if it went pop tomorrow that would be no different from any relationship. Thai or Farang.in whatever country

In the beginning I was cautious with the money, trusting no one, but what the hell, I'm in love, she would never do anything wrongcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

That story doesn't even make sense.

He voluntarily spent every last satang he had, such that he couldn't even get a room?

Nonsense.

yes does , old dude left the thinking to the lil guy. we all know what happens when the lil guy and his 2 friends do all the planning :-)

Cue the barstool philosophers with their entirely predictable hang-em-high sentiments, their lack of compassion and their comprehension-challenging bad grammar and spelling.

Actually I think it's Queue instead of Cue.

It means to line folks up.

queue_1446267c.jpg

No, the op used the correct word.

cue

noun

a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance.

Bad grammar and spelling. Right on cue, 555

Edited by SiSePuede419
  • Like 1

I feel sorry for the old guy but not as half as sorry for the guys on here who think all Thai girls are the same.

There are thousands of older guys married to younger Thai women with kids who are happy and been together for years.

Most of these woman who think the world of their partner think of those who think of them as

uncaring whores as jealous pathetic heartless pigs who either are stuck with some dog because that's all they can get

or quite simply Thai women would rather starve spend their life with them.

You see these guys everyday in the same girly bars half sozzled telling Thais they think they are great people

Then they go back to their little rooms, sad and lonely come on Thaivisa looking for other morons to say yeah we know everything

Chaps (particularly the old boys), nowt wrong with pay4play if that's your thing, but always ask yourself why such and such person is with you. If you're having to spend money to keep them, listen to that intuition and move on to avert the inevitable. Avoid leaving brain at arrivals.

Hope this chap can get back on his feet in his homeland.

I tend to agree daveAustin, it is more crucial for the older guys because they do not have the same opportunities to recreate some wealth--too old to be hired, obsolete skills, physical limitations, etc.--the younger lads can more easily go back and start over. The real issue is gullibility. You'd think the older guys, especially the ones who've spend their lives as exapts, would be more astute and aware of the scams of the heart, but that just doesn't seem to be true. I guess it boils down to how susceptible we are to be blinded by love/lust/lechery/loneliness; whatever. What surprises me is the number of Western men, young and old, who are so naive and can be cuckolded so easily.

Let's see, he's 70, and she's probably 20 something, or MAYBE early 30's, and swore she loved him, and that all the other men at the "club" where she worked were just "friends".

How many times have we all heard this story, and how many more times will we hear it?

We've heard it as many times as we've heard uninformed, mocking speculation and how many more times will we hear that?

We all want to be appreciated. People whom you would not expect to be vulnerabe, proved to be so . Believing and trusting their partner enables them to be generous and it proves a costly exercise.

Talking about 2 middle class Aussie professionals - so it is a universal situation.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Same old story, farang arrives, leaves brain on plane, goes crazy with women as he now thinks he's gods gift to women, spends all his cash, cash runs out & he wonders why he's now got no women hanging around.

Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont knock it, maybe you are a newbie in Thailand, I have seen it happen to Lawyers from the States, Solicitors (lawyers) from UK chartered accountants (2 of) astute business men and loads and loads of other guys. I don't think they left their brains behind. I just love the "it will never happen to me brigade, I'm to cleaver for that" time makes adjustments.

• Like 1

"I just love the it will never happen to me brigade, I'm to cleaver for that..."

Men & women's brains are different. Women are smaller than men, so they had to use their brains to deceive ("minimize direct conflict with") men, to maximize the calories allocated to themselves and their offspring. The women whose brains were best able to perform this task, left the most offspring and passed this genetic selection onward.

I always assume I am being manipulated by women, even by "nice, smart, good girls with good jobs". If this bloke assumed the same, we wouldn't be reading this story...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Same old story, farang arrives, leaves brain on plane, goes crazy with women as he now thinks he's gods gift to women, spends all his cash, cash runs out & he wonders why he's now got no women hanging around.

Pathetic.

Dont knock it, maybe you are a newbie in Thailand, I have seen it happen to Lawyers from the States, Solicitors (lawyers) from UK chartered accountants (2 of) astute business men and loads and loads of other guys. I don't think they left their brains behind. I just love the "it will never happen to me brigade, I'm to cleaver for that" time makes adjustments.

I'm not saying these people are stupid, non educated or professionals.

I'm saying it's pathetic how anyone, whether a non professional or professor can be so stupid. The only way to tests whether these ladies want you is to be with them & give them nothing. You'll find out very quickly whether it's your heart or your wallet they want.

Yeah, go to Thai, have a good time, enjoy the ladies, pay them if you want, but them gold, food, drinks etc. but don't start selling your house & leave your job after 48hrs.

Remember these ladies are seasoned professionals at fleecing the farang & some have a few different income streams. They are excellent at their time management skills & can diarise their time to fit in with their 'one & only true loves' visits.

I find it amusing. I lived in BKK for 2 years & saw grown men of all ages literally crying over their beer because of this. I know a geezer who lost over £100k gbp!! Everyone around could see what was happening but him being a 50yo with a 21yo gf he thought he'd struck gold, only she was the one who struck gold.

I did a teaching course also to kill some time & make friends, a chap on the course was 'married' to a Thai. Bought a house in Korat with his life savings of £50k gbp, yep you've guessed it, all in his true loves name & she had a Thai husband! He was screwed but just got on with his life!

Me, married to a Thai for 15 yrs now, live in UK. She works, no money sent for sick buffalo ever. If she did, she's gone!

Pathetic.

All this talk how foreigners leave their brain behind, when the cross the border to Thailand is simplifying the situations many foreigners end up being.

When a person is in love, we don't think rationally. Being in love, real, romantic love with another person is similar in many ways to being high or drunk. This is brain chemistry, and we have no control over it.

Most of us don't end up on the street when things turn bad, because everybody is different. This man was very unlucky, and maybe lost ability to control events, overwhelmed by emotions.

Don't judge him!

I understand that at some point in life there isn't much left, other than to put down man next to you, people feel better about themselves while kicking someone who is down. But please try to control this urge. It can be controlled, find joy in something other than taking pleasure in others misery.

Don't be mean to man next to you, you do not know his situation. He is a fellow foreigner in far away land, have some sympathy.

Edited by whitemouse
  • Like 1

I like these last two comments, older people are not as stupid as some may think, but all people regardless of age lose their, logic and reasoning to emotions.wai2.gif

How many have done something, when something inside says you shouldn't do that, how many have paid or bought something, when that little thing inside says not a good idea.after all we all know what women are like and especially the Thai ladies, (This is not a slander on women, just the way life is)

but I guess I am the lucky one, I got the good one, we all fool ourselves all the time with this thought. (its really insecurity)giggle.gif

I have been with my Thai wife for 12 years and she takes care well.She likes to nag like they all do. I am 24 years older than her and in the beginning, I told myself that's crazy and honestly she made all the play not I But if it went pop tomorrow that would be no different from any relationship. Thai or Farang.in whatever country

In the beginning I was cautious with the money, trusting no one, but what the hell, I'm in love, she would never do anything wrongcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

24 yeras? cut the khrap. We know the deal.....................lol.