Broke German overstays 4 months

Rimmer

I make you correct in nearly all you say, except its not always the sex that drives the guy, mostly they have been lonely because that's what happens when you get old. and anything is better than that and its the fact of someone giving them attention that draws them in, sure the girls are excellent at it. It starts at childhood in the villages, learning English comes after.

I know the Girls only to Well, I had a guest house in Chiang Mai, and a shop/bar in K hon Kaen, so I've got to see it from all angles, Girls are looking for money but if people only knew that's normal here, 15 year old marring 40 year old Thais is the villages is normal. I kid you not and that's because he has money and can take care.

For sure any guy of 70 or 60 or 50 for that matter, that thinks a beautiful girl of 25 30 or 35 loves him long time. is just not in tune with reality, that does not make him a penis happy fool.

No I would not make the same mistake (I think) that just makes me feel sorry for him and to wish him luck

I make you correct in nearly all you say, except its not always the sex that drives the guy, mostly they have been lonely because that's what happens when you get old. and anything is better than that and its the fact of someone giving them attention that draws them in, sure the girls are excellent at it. It starts at childhood in the villages, learning English comes after.

I know the Girls only to Well, I had a guest house in Chiang Mai, and a shop/bar in K hon Kaen, so I've got to see it from all angles, Girls are looking for money but if people only knew that's normal here, 15 year old marring 40 year old Thais is the villages is normal. I kid you not and that's because he has money and can take care.

For sure any guy of 70 or 60 or 50 for that matter, that thinks a beautiful girl of 25 30 or 35 loves him long time. is just not in tune with reality, that does not make him a penis happy fool.

No I would not make the same mistake (I think) that just makes me feel sorry for him and to wish him luck

a 15 year old girl can marry a 40 year old man there?

are there any rules at all? jeez

French-sounding Farang - middle-aged, clean shaven and well dressed - gave me the old 'Thai lady steal my money' outside the Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang today. First time I've been hit for money at this end of town - hopefully the last.

and he still calls her a lady, how sweet,

I was calling my wife, much, much worse