trouble with the "full version" on mobile (android)

manarak

I try to use TV on my android device.

I cannot login - I input my credentials and get redirected to the same defaut page without being logged in.

AND

When I click on "full version" at the bottom of the page, the result is the same, the same default page just reloads, without changing the forum's style to full version.

so it's pretty useless on my android device.

It is a two-step process to get into the full web browser version, unless you have already configured your settings to use the full version.

Step 1: Tap on the menu icon > Web View > Open with Chrome, This opens the topic in the mobile web version:

post-21260-0-26040100-1423412063_thumb.p

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on "Full Version". This opens the topic in the full web version:

post-21260-0-90571900-1423411108_thumb.p

It is true that you will have to log in again, just as you would have to do if you opened a topic on your PC in a different browser.

Edited by Maestro
updated screenshot 1

It is a two-step process to get into the full web browser version, unless you have already configured your settings to use the full version.

Step 1: Tap on the menu icon > Web View > Open with Chrome, This opens the topic in the mobile web version:

attachicon.gifScreenshot 1.png

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on "Full Version". This opens the topic in the full web version:

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2.png

It is true that you will have to log in again, just as you would have to do if you opened a topic on your PC in a different browser.

I already knew how to proceed, thank you... There indeed was a bug, and the full version has started working again yesterday.

Also, I don't use Chrome because of the annoying omnibox.