Baldness

CalicoConsulting

Can I just ask the follicley challenged ( for which I have no personal problem, it will happen to me soon)

When you try to sign up for a website and one of the questions is 'Hair colour' what do you go for? ..... pink usually isn't an option :o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you slapheads look a lot better than the combover brigade and the friar tucks. be proud and ignore what the Thais say about you. Not knowing the language would help here!

yo judge my good man,

im a slaphead mate but i must add, a handsome one. :D

look mate, the thai people call me "wallan" and then fall about laughing. :D

wallan means = "no hair". they love it mate and i get a giggle as well, so its all good. :D

cheers mate :o

I think it's actually "hua lahn" , hua (head) lahn (bald). Not trying to come off as a Thai expert, the only reason I know this one is because it happens to me all the time too!

The only thing I worry about going bald, which will happen eventually, is whether years of falling off bycycles and other assorted accidents have left me with lots of dents. Ever noticed the variety of shapes and sizes of baldies ? Which one will I be ? At least most Thai guys already know what their bald heads look like....that's one up on farangs.

Full moon is a problem,I can cut all my hair off and be a full moon,you can't grow hair. :o:D:D

Many young folks (and older) won't date a Baldy ..... so what. Some will

However ... skip the combover etc ... trim the remnants and get on with life.

I'd not choose to date a baldy .... but if someone lost the hair afterwards ... no big deal

Buzz cut would be the way to go.... anything else looks silly. :o

Careful now britmaveric, go and get a buzz cut and you might get mistaken for some of those seamen you were talking about from the Kittyhawk down in Patters.

Many young folks (and older) won't date a Baldy ..... so what. Some will

However ... skip the combover etc ... trim the remnants and get on with life.

I'd not choose to date a baldy .... but if someone lost the hair afterwards ... no big deal

Buzz cut would be the way to go.... anything else looks silly. :o

Careful now britmaveric, go and get a buzz cut and you might get mistaken for some of those seamen you were talking about from the Kittyhawk down in Patters.

You haven't met Brit , have you?

I'm really not sure how much hair I have. I have had it VERY short for years. When it is a quarter inch long it's time to get it cut.

On the other hand a good friend of mine has been getting hair implants for several years. Why he goes through that pain is simply beyond me. I never did tell him but it looks pretty bad too.

look here gary,

if you where a top mate of his, you would front him up and tell him how frigging rediculous he looks. :D

cricky's mate,

i had to work with a guy like that and i dont mind telling you he looked absolutly shocking, :D

look like some one had taken to his noggin with a frigging makita drill. :D

cheers mate :D

I also worked with a guy who had implants, the guy who stitched the hair in his head would never have made a Tailor. We used to call him "15:2" cos his head looked like a Crib Board :o:D

look mate, i think thats a bit cruel !!! :D

but ive just cacked in my dak's frigging laughing :D

:D

you slapheads look a lot better than the combover brigade and the friar tucks. be proud and ignore what the Thais say about you. Not knowing the language would help here!

yo judge my good man,

im a slaphead mate but i must add, a handsome one. :D

look mate, the thai people call me "wallan" and then fall about laughing. :D

wallan means = "no hair". they love it mate and i get a giggle as well, so its all good. :D

cheers mate :o

I think it's actually "hua lahn" , hua (head) lahn (bald). Not trying to come off as a Thai expert, the only reason I know this one is because it happens to me all the time too!

cheers fella,

ive always wondered what the correct wording was.

having a bald noggin actually works in my favour as the thais stare at me. :D

i then give them a big smile and there won over. :D

:D

Ditto. It's great to see there are plenty of confident bald folks around here.... but who are we kidding here? If all things are equal, which would 'most' (and just because there are millions of women out there who aren't as close minded in regards to physical attractiveness as most guys are; IMO this isn't enough to buck the trend) gals choose? The confident, well to do, well spoken guy with or without hair?

:o

They'd all choose Patrick Stewart over William Shatner.

They're both bald. It's just that Patrick Stewart has chosen to accept it, while Shatner has chosen the rug-and/or-plugs method.

:o

Exactly. Wear your baldness with pride, men. Rugs and plugs usually look fake anyway.

You mean Shatner's hair isn't real? Oh man, I don't believe that. The next thing you'll try to tell me is that wrestling is fake.

Oh, and to answer an old question I forgot about, I list my hair color as gray. Like you say, pink isn't an option, so I look at my beard hair.

(No that's a lie. I'm not bald yet. Receding hairline, that's all. Makes me look macho.)

That's not fair, I think the acting ability may have something to do with it.

"Make it not so number one"

(But Bill is quite good in Boston Legal....... well, he had to improve over time didn't he, there wasn't any other way to go :o )

That's not fair, I think the acting ability may have something to do with it.

"Make it not so number one"

(But Bill is quite good in Boston Legal....... well, he had to improve over time didn't he, there wasn't any other way to go :o )

Well. Patrick Stewart also has a marvelous voice to go with the well shaped head and acting ability. :D

OK Calico ...... try this one on ....

2 average guys ..... all other things being equal.

Which guy gets more play?The baldy? or the guy with decent hair?

My guess would be 70:30 in favor of the guy with hair! <all other things being equal!>

My guess would be 70:30 in favor of the guy with hair! <all other things being equal!>

Toupe/Hair Plugs Vs. Short Cropped Baldy???? :o

Unsightly bald spots ruining your social life? Comb-over doesn’t help hide scalp shine? Wigs use sticky tape, or worse, staples! What a mess! And hair transplants are just too painful and expensive! OUCH!

Now comes the best wonder invention since the comb! Look like you’ve got a full head of natural hair in seconds! Inventor Ron Popiel uses it every day! So don’t comb it! Spray it!

Call now and within days start looking 10, 20, 30 years younger! Operators are standing by.

http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid...mp;active=acsry

Might look kinda silly on a smooth dome though.

I wear a baseball cap when I plan to be out in the sun for a long time. That's not to cover my short cropped bald head but to keep my head from getting sun burned. An advantage to having very short hair is that any barber can give you a hair cut. Just sit in the chair and ask for a number one. The number one refers to the clip on rakes they put on the clipper. :o

jd,

i thought you were a smarter person than that my good man.

you have not obviously pulled a top stunner for a while. :D

look mate ,

ill tell you how it is with the general female, and im not talking bar girls here as these things are irrelevant to them.

if me and you were standing together in a bar, all things being equal, our dress, wealth and occupation.

the one that went home with the stunner would boil down to how you talked it up with the said stunner and made a decent impression to the said stunner. :D

remember one thing my friend,

and this is a bit off top inside information from a female friend of mine,

she said to me : i have the pussy, so i have the power. :D

what can you say to that JD , ?

i think our female counterparts should tell our friend that my romantic self is correct on this very important issue.

cheers girls :o

ps im available for a top date. :D

ps i'll be back in november. :D

The quick answer Terry ... is that MANY women (no NOT all) would look around. See 2 guys looking at her ... judge them from a distance .. and pick the guy with hair and shut the other one down before being approached. <<Same thing goes for gay guys :o >>