Location of 'Dominique's Bread'?

flare

Can anyone help me find the address or approximate location (GPS coordinates would be fantastic, but I'm not expecting them;)) for Dominique's Bread/Bakery? My wife saw an article in Thai and wants to try it, but there was no map or address listed.

I'd appreciate any assistance you could offer- I'm not a CM regular, and I'm pretty clueless as to finding my way around here.:)

there are quite a number of inquiries in French forums for this place - "Dominique's Bread". no one can give an exact address other than "about 200 meters from Thapae Gate on Taphae Road not far from a 7-Eleven". good luck with that.

• 10 months later...

Ah, I've driven past this blokes place in Nong Hoi I think. Along a soi off the highway road leading to cm-lamphun Rd right at Nong Hoi market.

Coming from the highway it's the first soi after the bridge, just after a gas station. Before the turn in the highway road.

From City/Nong Hoi way (top to bottom on map coming down cm-lamphun Rd) it's the first right after Holiday Inn/Riverside condo (at lights/zebra crossing)

Hope this helps.

Koaklang circled here.

143cbc573635e807e03d710be83186a3.jpg

the business card posted above is for something entirely different though. that's the bakery owned by a Thai lady who is well known and does a roaring trade especially on weekends at the early morning Saturday market. she's an excellent baker. if i didn't know she was Asian i would have guessed European. as for Dominique? don't know but isn't that a woman's name in France?

Nana Bakery (As per the card) now have 3 outlets Im told. There is one near the Mandihol Road overpass/Nong Hou second hand shop, the second is somewhere in Sanitham and for the life of me I cant recall the 3rd location. CMU or Maya somewhere?

They also have a stall downstairs near the lobby in Hillside 4 Condo every Wednesday afternoon starting about 1500hrs (3pm). Their crossiants are great and the Ham and Blue cheese pies are sublime.

Not sure if these are the same people referred to in the OP but by crikey they are good!

Archived