Are ant killers in thailand dangerous for human life?

Sandman77

Years ago 2 tourist dies in Chiang mai

Because a chemical room spray was used

The only Aswer from thai gov was use another spray

My wife's sister always use this product see attached picture

With a death scull on it

It contains cypermetrin what exactly is this ?post-114169-14233887470969_thumb.jpg

Last week a friend told me a sad story his massage woman in the village died this year

Doctors find out she died from poison smoke of a burned chicken that also eat poison food before!

Nearly every week someone die here in our isaan village then I hear tempel music 3 day cannot sleep in the night , shortly after the celebration finish it beginn again very scary..!

I would 100% say yes they are dangerous. I have a ant problem round my house and I use a non-chemical way to get rid of them. Just mix baking powder and powdered sugar into water. Put this mixture in bottle tops around the house and it will kill the ants.

• Like 1

If you go around eating the stuff like candy of course it's hazardous, use it correctly and it's quite safe. Watch for kids and pets of course.

Do you really believe the 'poison smoke' theory? Did anyone eat the chicken and live?

People die all the time from causes other than poisoning by ant killer.

I just cut a lemon in the middle , and put it in the road of the ants that's also helps!

Backing powder?

Never see any , in old Siam land, maybe I was in the wrong shop or it was just sold out!

Baking powder is available in all Supermarkets. Just put your glasses on and you may find it !

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I just cut a lemon in the middle , and put it in the road of the ants that's also helps!
Backing powder?
Never see any , in old Siam land, maybe I was in the wrong shop or it was just sold out!

I would 100% say yes they are dangerous. I have a ant problem round my house and I use a non-chemical way to get rid of them. Just mix baking powder and powdered sugar into water. Put this mixture in bottle tops around the house and it will kill the ants.

from my perspective (as a vegetarian that tries NOT to kill the ants and not poison myself with chemicals),,, I have tried almost every deterrent in the book... and the ONLY one way that truly works is to keep your kitchen clean... AND use a thick line of VASELINE around the doorposts of your home, or window seals or wherever they are entering your home. block whichever hole they are coming from in the wall. you really have to follow the ants back to their entry point.

and for the ants that are still scattered around your home, you can vacuum them with a Hand-Vac and shake them outside and chuck a banana in their general direction (so they have something to eat).
if the nest is INSIDE your home,, then you can hand-vacuum the entire nest... otherwise I cant help much else ;)

if you are serious about NOT using chemicals, then hopefully my Vaseline advice helps you. (the line must be Pretty THICK with vaseline)... buy large tubs of it at BigC or somewhere. (thai brand is cheaper)