UK online visa application; can account be accessed after submission?

I'm in the process of completing an online application for the first time; all previous applications I've sponsored have been done on a paper form.

The plan is to send our supporting documents to my sister in law in Bangkok and once she confirms she has received them submit the online form, pay the fee and make an appointment with VFS for her.

She, in Bangkok, will then print out the form to sign and take with her.

I am loathe to make an appointment for her until I know she has received our supporting documents in case they get delayed in the post.

Will she be able to access the account after payment so that she can print out the form?

Or would it be better to give her my card details so she can complete the submission and payment herself once she has the supporting documents?

(I say 'she', it will actually be my step son who does it for her; she's not very computer savvy!)

Yes, you can access the account after payment and print the form.

You can also view the appointment and print out those details. I'm not sure if you can change the appointment too, I only have a vague recollection of being able to manage the appointment, and my fiancée's account is not currently at that stage.

Not sure if/how I can attach files here, but here's a link to a screen grab I made just now: http://pbrd.co/1D9BGzw

The most recent application was submitted just before the new year and the visa approved mid January. So, even now we can still print it! (I went in there to check, no error message, got the form ok).

I guess the system only keeps the application data for a certain time. The earlier application on there was submitted in early June 2014 and approved early July, and now there's no way to see anything except for its status, application date and travel date (but not submission date, which I can only determine from my email history).

[Edit] About printing - it just opens a PDF, so you could download that and email it as an attachment if that makes things easier for your sister in law.

Edited by fbf