White House struggles with Obama comment on Paris attack

webfact

Hey, Wabo. I do not really care whether you are Thai or non-Thai.

I also understand you are itching to kick up your hoofs and sharpen them on Israel.

Even in the discussion so remote as the black Muslim in a White house.

Hold on, baby, just contain your itch till a more opportune time.

Meanwhile you can wabo your itchy thai somewhere else and leave Israelis be just this once.

You don't suppose he worked on a kibbutz as migrant labor do you? :)

He is afraid to call those terrorists (Hebdo and the grocery) Islamic Jihadists and it was stupid and offensive of him not to explicitly tell the truth about the Paris grocery: they were antisemitic (hatred towards Jews) murders perpetuated by an Islamic Jihadist terrorist.

The way Obama worded this which was wrong and/or a mistake and I hope not intentional implies that the terrorist didn't seek out Jews to murder and could have just as well gone to a place where no Jews were expected. He should correct this ASAP (at the very least to clarify the antisemitic part, he seems committed to not saying Islamic Jihadist) especially after his absurd absence at the Paris march.

What is the difference if it is anti-semitic murder, or just normal murder? Or anti-muslim, anti-christ, anti-something murder?

Murder is as bad as it can be no matter what the reason.

France surely has a large problem with immigrants and Obama doesn't want to tell it when he invites immigrants himself. (But I doubt there are islamists at the Mexican immigrants).

Sort of matters when a specific group is targeted. It is definitely not random.

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter that the perpetrator kicked off after Hebdo and went for the first Jewish target he could find.

It's far more important to me to work out why he kicked off after Hebdo and decided killing people was a good thing to do.

The focus should be on how to deal with these people (and I don't mean it in the "making a deal" sense either).

However, if you make a huge fuss about them attacking Jewish targets, then you can't really bitch about it when people start to ask why, can you?

• Like 2

It doesn't really matter that the perpetrator kicked off after Hebdo and went for the first Jewish target he could find.

It's far more important to me to work out why he kicked off after Hebdo and decided killing people was a good thing to do.

The focus should be on how to deal with these people (and I don't mean it in the "making a deal" sense either).

However, if you make a huge fuss about them attacking Jewish targets, then you can't really bitch about it when people start to ask why, can you?

According to most reports the attack was well planned, not random.

Islamic terrorists "randomly" shot a bunch of folks in a kosher Jewish deli. Typical Obama denial of the obvious. . rolleyes.gif

This one is more extreme than usual for him.

You're blind to the truth. You're spinning it as the other outraged critics in the OP are.

I assume (as do we all as we will never know for sure) that the deli was targeted because it would have Jews in it. But that's an assumption.

But lets make it a reasonable assumption and take it for granted, ok? The choice of a kosher deli was antisemitic.

What is a less reasonable assumption is that he (the gunman) shot the victims specifically. What is a reasonable assumption is that he shot whoever he came to first or whoever happened in his sights first...ie randomly chosen from amongst all the customers. That is what Obama meant by saying "random".

No. That's not what Obama meant. That's what you assume he meant.

And it doesn't make much sense either.

No I don't assume, I repeat what his staff stated as per the OP.

In contradicting me point blank, you would need to know his mind better than his staff.....or else you're assuming.

Edited by Seastallion

I wouldn't call it well planned. He was lucky he wasn't shot after shooting the police officer the day before.

I'd say he grabbed a bag of ordnance and went to the nearest unprotected Jewish target he could find. In that respect it wasn't random, granted.

Then he randomly killed whoever was in front of him.

It is pointless semantics unless you're part of the Jewish propaganda machine and the anti-Jewish narrative has to take precedence every time, without anyone ever daring to question the reasons why.

In fact his motives aren't even clear, because he told a TV station he attacked a Kosher deli to defend Muslims, especially Palestinians. But he was overhead telling the hostages that "his action was revenge for the Syrian government action and against the Western coalition actions in Mali, Iraq, and Afghanistan."

• Like 1

I know who the jew members are on this forum and in this thread, and because some other support them, doesn't make their opinions more credible.

I've asked before but didn't get an answer. Where is the anti semitic link with the Charly Hebdo massacre, which were are done by one and the same group of terrorists?

Just who are the "Jew members" on TV? How do you spot them? Do you need a secret decoder ring or some special Google algorithm?

No the only thing required is not being an idiot with a chip on your shoulder and read the post when those members post on this very forum that they are Jew.

ISIS are cross cultural haters.

They hate Jews.

They hate Americans

They hate those that make fun of their prophet.

In fact, they hate nearly everybody that does not adhere to their Islamic radicalism.

Many posters on this forum would seem to be safe from their wrath.

Can you point to a single post on this forum that is in support of what ISIS is doing?

I have enough trouble wading through the Anti-Jewish nonsense without having to dig even deeper below the surface to find more hate mail.

If the shoe fits...wear it.

So you admit that you can't point to such a post?

Quite strange since you indicated that you were aware of many of such posts, so it should be no difficulty to proof your now obviously false accusations.

• Like 1

So again you accuse me of being an anti -semitic simply because I don't support your opinion, or is it anti - semitic to know if one is a Jew or not?

Well I for one find your rhetoric very hostile to Jews, to an irrational degree, so speaking for myself only of course, welcome to my ignore list.

Be my guest, however I have some info for you.

The truth doesn't change simply because you don't want to hear it.

• Like 1

This one is more extreme than usual for him.

You're blind to the truth. You're spinning it as the other outraged critics in the OP are.

I assume (as do we all as we will never know for sure) that the deli was targeted because it would have Jews in it. But that's an assumption.

But lets make it a reasonable assumption and take it for granted, ok? The choice of a kosher deli was antisemitic.

What is a less reasonable assumption is that he (the gunman) shot the victims specifically. What is a reasonable assumption is that he shot whoever he came to first or whoever happened in his sights first...ie randomly chosen from amongst all the customers. That is what Obama meant by saying "random".

No. That's not what Obama meant. That's what you assume he meant.

And it doesn't make much sense either.

No I don't assume, I repeat what his staff stated as per the OP.

In contradicting me point blank, you would need to know his mind better than his staff.....or else you're assuming.

Yes, you are.

The whole OP is about something silly Obama said, and his staff attempting damage control.

What you are posting is based on their explanations, which are lame.

Excuse me if I do not take everything from spokespersons as gospel.

Yes, you are.

The whole OP is about something silly Obama said, and his staff attempting damage control.

It's more about poor use of grammar and the hysterical over-reaction of a bunch of drama queens.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it well planned. He was lucky he wasn't shot after shooting the police officer the day before.

I'd say he grabbed a bag of ordnance and went to the nearest unprotected Jewish target he could find. In that respect it wasn't random, granted.

Then he randomly killed whoever was in front of him.

It is pointless semantics unless you're part of the Jewish propaganda machine and the anti-Jewish narrative has to take precedence every time, without anyone ever daring to question the reasons why.

In fact his motives aren't even clear, because he told a TV station he attacked a Kosher deli to defend Muslims, especially Palestinians. But he was overhead telling the hostages that "his action was revenge for the Syrian government action and against the Western coalition actions in Mali, Iraq, and Afghanistan."

How well the execution of the plan got nothing to do with the intent behind it.

You can say whatever you like to say, of course, it still wouldn't change that the location was not picked at random. The couple checked a Jewish school prior to this. He randomly killed four Jewish people in randomly chosen Jewish deli. Right.

It is not random semantics unless you're trying to play down something real. As per the usual form, you have to make the standard issue reference to some Jewish propaganda machine - sorry for pointing out the facts, but ignoring them will not change the reality of what happened. Odd how so much energy is spent on denial.

• Like 1

Yes, you are.

It's more about poor use of grammar and the hysterical over-reaction of a bunch of drama queens.

President Obama can be quite eloquent when it suits him. Of course he makes mistakes, all presidents do.

This usually causes a minor uproar every now and then.

Whether this saying reflects Obama's thinking or not, I have no idea. And so do the rest of the posters and, for all we know, his own staff. I was merely pointing out that making definitive claims as to what Obama meant does not actually make these statements more valid.

I know who the jew members are on this forum and in this thread, and because some other support them, doesn't make their opinions more credible.

I've asked before but didn't get an answer. Where is the anti semitic link with the Charly Hebdo massacre, which were are done by one and the same group of terrorists?

Just who are the "Jew members" on TV? How do you spot them? Do you need a secret decoder ring or some special Google algorithm?

No the only thing required is not being an idiot with a chip on your shoulder and read the post when those members post on this very forum that they are Jew.

Still finding it hard to find you are for real.

You know based on forum names and posts which members are Jews?

You can say whatever you like to say, of course, it still wouldn't change that the location was not picked at random. The couple checked a Jewish school prior to this. He randomly killed four Jewish people in randomly chosen Jewish deli. Right.

It is not random semantics unless you're trying to play down something real. As per the usual form, you have to make the standard issue reference to some Jewish propaganda machine - sorry for pointing out the facts, but ignoring them will not change the reality of what happened. Odd how so much energy is spent on denial.

Muslims kill innocent Jews for what Israel is doing in Palestine.

Muslims kill innocent Christians for what Nato members are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Mali, Pakistan, etc.

Hell, they even kill innocent non-Muslims because they are kaffir.

They are one problem to deal with for everybody, and I doubt I am the only one fed up listening to the Jewish propaganda machine that would have us believe they somehow merit special treatment.

They should just shut up and get on the bus with the rest of us, or face being alienated because they are hiding behind a government that is not doing enough to solve the problem while constantly bleating about the consequences.

You really look for an unfounded argument don't you. Did I say I based it on forum names?

How many times in the past has Jingthing posted on this forum that he is a Jew?

Am I an antisemitic because I read those posts and remember them?

Are you for real? Yes you are a real quarreler.

Edited by Anthony5

The examples of the Obama administrations disconnect with reality are numerous...this man's insistence on dancing around the Islamic terrorist's attacks is disturbing. His lack of leadership is causing ripples around the world...as other world leaders try to work out peaceful solutions of many hot spot in the world...without the help of and in spite of the US policies...

I believe the "Barrack Hussein Obama" has an identity crisis...

• Like 1

Muslims kill innocent Jews for what Israel is doing in Palestine.

Muslims kill innocent Christians for what Nato members are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Mali, Pakistan, etc.

Hell, they even kill innocent non-Muslims because they are kaffir.

They are one problem to deal with for everybody, and I doubt I am the only one fed up listening to the Jewish propaganda machine that would have us believe they somehow merit special treatment.

They should just shut up and get on the bus with the rest of us, or face being alienated because they are hiding behind a government that is not doing enough to solve the problem while constantly bleating about the consequences.

Yes, but this OP deals with a specific attack, why is it that you have issues with acknowledging that its target was not random? It does not steal the thunder, so to speak, of other attacks.

If I read you correctly, the Jews in general, are all hiding behind the Israeli government (even when they are citizens of other countries), which is somehow responsible for attacks by virtue of it policy vs. the Palestinians?

Which bus would that be, by the way? Where is it heading?

• Like 1

You really look for an unfounded argument don't you. Did I say I based it on forum names?

How many times in the past has Jingthing posted on this forum that he is a Jew?

Am I an antisemitic because I read those posts and remember them?

Are you for real? Yes you are a real quarreler.

Had you referred specifically to JT, it would be one thing. Your comments were general.

• Like 2

The examples of the Obama administrations disconnect with reality are numerous...this man's insistence on dancing around the Islamic terrorist's attacks is disturbing. His lack of leadership is causing ripples around the world...as other world leaders try to work out peaceful solutions of many hot spot in the world...without the help of and in spite of the US policies...

I believe the "Barrack Hussein Obama" has an identity crisis...

The explanation I have heard for the avoidance of the Islamic Jihadist phrase is that Obama has communicated with some Muslim country allies in the fight against ISIS and they have communicated it would be easier for them politically in their countries if he doesn't use that rhetoric. Is that true? I don't know but perhaps if so it has a logic to it.