Flight Volunteers WANTED!

MrTee

To all you posters who say find them a Thai home, you must be joking, seriously. How many homes do you know that truly have a dog in Thailand? Their all out on the street and thats the problem. I know heaps op Thais who lay claim to having dogs, where are they? not at home, their in the street. Do they desex them? no, do they take responsibility for the pups? no, do they wash them? No do they feed them? sometimes but usually depend on someone else feeding the. Find them a Thai home you guys crack me up.

What about the local dogs in the west which get killed because there is nobody willing to take care of them?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The soi dogs are probably filled with drugs.

The soi dogs are probably filled with drugs.

That would be a mule.......OH!.....

Have to make a GOOD CAUSE a good deed "sour." whistling.gif

I doubt that a soi dog that happily roam the streets in warm climate staying with his pack would like to be locked into some small flat in Europe. Specially in winter they'll suffer.

The so "beautiful" free dog life in cities and in Isaans countryside is a "dream"

Harsh reality is no food, no clean water and a fight to survive, not to write about uncared,

numerous itchy, skin and fur infections topped with unwanted pregnancies.

On top of that, no shown affection or love for nearly all of the poor creatures,

even if the dog should have an owner. Possibly sometime a kick to go out of the way.

I live in rural Isaan, two different provinces and before in Patong and know what I writing about.

Sorry my fellow countryman, Thailand is maybe a Disney Land for Falang and Expats but not for dogs.

Sure also not in dog shelters. blink.png

I would have considered it as I have dogs, but after reading more I saw

1. Flight volunteers are required to spend a minimum of 9 days at Soi Dog’s shelter becoming familiar with the dogs, socializing them and understanding and finalizing trip logistics with Soi Dog personnel.

That would not be possible for me unfortunately but it's a great idea none the less.

Where did you read that?

LINK exactly.

I saw only.

"All of the pre-flight arrangements for the animal are handled by Soi Dog. A Soi Dog representative will bring the animal to the airport, meet you there prior to your flight, and check the animal in. Upon arriving at your destination you will be met by the adopter. In other words, there is no work or expense on your part.Imagine the satisfaction you will feel when you see the animal first meet his or her new family!"

Soi Dog Foundation,

makes that flights and deliveries anyway, whatever you write here,

for people who are willing to pay for such a deed and take the dog as their pet.

So, please,

look for a thread where you can possibly write something what can maybe change anything,

here you write for nothing. coffee1.gif Sorry.tongue.png

My BS Meter just maxed out and blew a fuse! This is where progressive liberalism ends up. And for anyone stupid enough to fall for this, yeah, you better make sure the dog isn't a mule. The Asian authorities will euthanize you right along with the mutt. Be careful. Something doesn't add up here.

Edited by connda