Whatever happened to the young lady expat?

georgegeorgia

It must of been a few years ago now ..

3 years ?

There used to be a lady 30ish ..she used to live here in Pattaya...she was a regular poster everyday on Thaivisa..she went back to Australia i think Queensland?

She had lived on a Disability pension as i recall.

But with the new Govt rules that Disability pensioners cannot live overseas without permission she had to go back.

You just dont see many single female expats anymore.

I thought about that last night actually as im dodging soeeding motorbikes walking up Threppasit Rd ( i always walk towards oncoming traffic).

Edited by georgegeorgia

I always prefer to walk on the pavement, one does however need to be careful of the odd motorcycle, but much safer than walking in the road, and dodging the speeding motorcycles, even if you do walk towards the oncoming traffic, especially at night, that's unless of course, you have some sort of death wish.

I also think this may not be the sort of place where one would meet single expat ladies.

Anyway one mystery solved, at least we can now identify the person often seen walking against the traffic flow in Threpprasit Road.

There are many Russian lady expats here and not all of them lady's of the night.

I guess they are in the real estate business/tour guides and so on.

Some are real lookers, +180cm high, blond.

I'm going to assume you mean 180cm tall, not 180cm, high and blond - that sounds like half of Copenhagen ;)

I agree that many of them at this end of Third Road are good looking, but they always seem to have plenty of Russian guys to keep them company. I can only assume that they're happy to be earning baht with the ruble in it's present state.