Hi-So dad busted for meth in a Bangkok hotel

webfact

Hi-So dad busted for meth in Huai Khwang hotel
By Coconuts Bangkok

600_5.jpg
Photo: MCOT

BANGKOK: -- A well-known businessman and father of a socialite famous for running over a woman with his Mercedes was caught using crystal meth in a hotel room in the Huai Khwang district last night.

Real estate magnate Kananek Patchimsawat, 64, opened the door when police knocked on his room at Me Style Place Hotel after they received a tip there was a drug use on the premises.

The businessman was taken to the Sutthisan police station along with 1.07 grams of crystal meth. He tested positive for drug use, police said.

Kananek confessed to getting high and was charged for use and possession of drugs, Post Today reported.

Kananek is the father of Kanpithak “Mooham” Patchimsawat, 26, who was arrested in 2007 for throwing a rock at a bus driver [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/02/13/hi-so-dad-busted-meth-huai-khwang-hotel

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-02-13

I am sure he will have more sleepless nights worrying about what to tell his wife as to why he was in a Me Style Place hotel room and with whom........

Check his facebook, for an old dude - he has quite a few young lady's added recently.....most of them with a larger chest, than you average "Noi" or "Lek" w00t.gif

• Like 1

More from the OP:

"Kananek is the father of Kanpithak “Mooham” Patchimsawat, 26, who was arrested in 2007 for throwing a rock at a bus driver after the bus cut in front of him and then ramming his Mercedes into a bus stop, killing one woman who was waiting for the bus in front of Soi Sukhumvit 26.

Mooham was originally sentenced to 10 years and 1 month jail term but appealed the case.

His punishment was commuted to two years in 2013 when he told to the court he suffered from mental illness and could not control himself. He has been put on probation and has still not served his jail term"

Very HiSo family

• Like 2

- When the son deliberately (in a rage) ran over people, one or two killed, the father refused to talk to their families saying that he did not want to mix with low class uneducated people.

So what sort of people are caught in a seedy hotel with a class A drug? I wonder if he said 'don't you know who I am'?

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 2

- When the son deliberately (in a rage) ran over people, one or two killed, the father refused to talk to their families saying that he did not want to mix with low class uneducated people.

So what sort of people are caught in a seedy hotel with a class A drug?

He did not complete his sentence, "...unless they are wearing short tight skirts".

• Like 1

Who'd did he cross? This has the characteristics of entrapment and a settling of accounts all over it.

Not that I'm complaining as it couldn't have happened to a more deserving chap, but........................ facepalm.gif

Entrapment??? Please explain how he innocently came to be in a hot-sheet hotel with a bag of drugs and a hooker?

• Like 1