Crazy lady living upstairs

LDNBKK86

You need to think this logically ...

You cannot contact her daughters school .... this is silly & may get you in more trouble, it's got nothing to do with the daughter or her school. What if you contact the school and mum finds out and files a complaint against you for harassment. It could happen .....

Also, the police are not interested in your minor complaint about noise ... you have already told them whats going on so they have come and investigated as required. They will follow up if they think it is needed.

If you go annoying them every time the noise happens they will get pretty pissed of with you .... just leave it at the one complaint.

There are 2 options .... Option 1 : You complain to the building body management, show them a pic of the mess outside, scribble in your note pad when the noise occurs or whatever .... Now if they feel there is an issue they will investigate and sort it out the thai way .... they will talk to the ' crazy lady ' if they think its needed.

Option 2 : move.

Seriously , this is Thailand , not the place where you can just complain to someone and everyone will jump up and down and go solve the problem ... ITS ONLY YOUR PROBLEM ... NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO MAKE IT THERE PROBLEM , BUT THATS WHAT YOUR ASKING. good luck. wai2.gif

• Like 1

This has gone on for years and you still live there. save your sanity and just move.

there is another option, i am from chicago, back there the answer to this problem is what they call a "hersey bar contract" . its cheap, causes no lasting damage and it works. if you gotta ask what is that ? well. ... maybe its not for you. :-)

You need to think this logically ...

You cannot contact her daughters school .... this is silly & may get you in more trouble, it's got nothing to do with the daughter or her school. What if you contact the school and mum finds out and files a complaint against you for harassment. It could happen .....

Also, the police are not interested in your minor complaint about noise ... you have already told them whats going on so they have come and investigated as required. They will follow up if they think it is needed.

If you go annoying them every time the noise happens they will get pretty pissed of with you .... just leave it at the one complaint.

There are 2 options .... Option 1 : You complain to the building body management, show them a pic of the mess outside, scribble in your note pad when the noise occurs or whatever .... Now if they feel there is an issue they will investigate and sort it out the thai way .... they will talk to the ' crazy lady ' if they think its needed.

Option 2 : move.

Seriously , this is Thailand , not the place where you can just complain to someone and everyone will jump up and down and go solve the problem ... ITS ONLY YOUR PROBLEM ... NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO MAKE IT THERE PROBLEM , BUT THATS WHAT YOUR ASKING. good luck. wai2.gif

I woke up this morning feeling relaxed and I was able to think about the events that occurred yesterday. Taking everything into consideration and whilst reading everyone's comments and advice I agree that I should not bother the police again (unless absolute necessary). I will meet with the condo committee next week and discuss the situation.

I won't contact the school. This would be the wrong thing to do. I'm sure the school can see there is a problem. It's obvious that this poor girl is having a really rough time. She goes to a international school and any teacher would see the signs.

I hope that the father gets involved. As the owner of the apartment, he would have to be contacted by the building management.

• Like 1

Every time she has a flip out slash the tyres on her car, or just go punch her directly in the face.

"directly in the face" hahahah! I'm having fun saying this in several different accents.

"Punch her d'rectly in the face sir".

*I'm not actually advocating punching any particular person in the face.

Edited by Trembly

.....sounds like she is crying out for attention......or help....

....at least 2 daughters.....husband gone.....???

...money but no love or companionship.....???

....in her 40's is not too old....

...unless there is more to the story....

sounds like there is more to the story, an alcoholic nutter

Cannot believe you have put up with this for so long

I would have left years ago

We had a pit bull ove into our condo and owner left it in back of truck all day and night

Barking all day and night

After two months no one would stand up to him besides me ..

We said eff it and moved

Useless owner of our unit is still sitting on an empty unit

and no we are not the only ones to have moved out