Soft handshakes..

sipi

The handshake is one custom that should be done away with. It's the most common way of passing around germs and bacteria. The wai is much more sensible. But every time I meet a farang, they want to shake my hand. Nowadays, all I want to do is go wash my hands. And to the douchebags who always try to crush my hand, knock it off already!

What a poof. tongue.png

It may have to do with the small-penis syndrome. Certain guys who are lacking "down there" tend to overcompensate with a death-grip handshake to prove their manhood. You sound like a firm handshake sort of guy.

• Like 1

Shaking hands?.......Disgusting habit............

That's why I always give a soft kiss on the cheek of whoever I meet......Thai or farang...........

Looking forward meeting you people.....................

You've just confirmed the oft-talked about notion that Greeks are ass-kissers. cheesy.gif

Thats "our" Costas especially where the general is concerned. whistling.gif

The handshake is one custom that should be done away with. It's the most common way of passing around germs and bacteria. The wai is much more sensible. But every time I meet a farang, they want to shake my hand. Nowadays, all I want to do is go wash my hands. And to the douchebags who always try to crush my hand, knock it off already!

Are you the guy that stands on the lavatory seat. sad.png

Are you the guy that stands on the lavatory seat. sad.png

You seem to have a fetish for guys' bathroom habits. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Possibly because shaking hands is not a Thai custom. Nor is the current craze for fist-bumping. You never know where those sweaty hands have been! Some Thais view a handshake as merely the symbolic touching of hands.

The 'wai' is both hygienic and respectful.

Shaking hands?.......Disgusting habit............

That's why I always give a soft kiss on the cheek of whoever I meet......Thai or farang...........

Looking forward meeting you people.....................

Try kissing me and see what happens.

Filthy.