thai wives behaviour

federico

If you give her a garden she will do it there too, my wife plays chess against herself with plants in our garden ;-)

But I think it's something many young woman do regardless of where they come from, 30 years ago my friends made a joke about the room being rearranged when they returned from a visit to the toilet.

Edited by recycler

Perhaps she is just happy to have a nice home and takes pride in rearranging things. I provided a nice home for my Thai wife and can honestly say that I would love for her to take an interest in the home. She is more likely to gamble, sleep or bitch and moan about anything that enters her crazy mind. But we have beautiful children and that keeps me sane.

My wife periodically moves everything. Don't know where the motivation comes from. I think a lot of times it is because she moves a big piece of furniture to dust and then decides to move it completely away from that spot.

One day, I woke up in a different place to where I had gone to sleep. I am a heavy sleeper, and my wife had pulled the bed, with me on it, across the room!!!

You are lucky, do not jinx it.

Worry when she stops doing all the little things that say "I like it here, and am here to stay."

This is how a (Thai) woman shows that she is a good wife and interested in a happy space. In that, there is a Thai component, for taking care of the husband is important. I think your wife is programed to do the "good things" whether in Paris or Phuket.

Yesterday we visited my wife's family ... it is very important for me to patiently let her feed me and fuss over me.

At one point she came over and gave me a foot massage, and I really think it was to show here Mother and family what a good wife she is.

And she really is, every day she asks if I want a foot or body massage.

I am a nice guy, so I let her do it.

She is redecorating, and your getting by very cheap. American women want paint, draperies,carpet, sheets, pillows. Do you get what I am saying ? Try noticing the things she is doing and tell her it looks nice. I have seen perfectly good furniture tossed for new. Thank god for desperate college dorm kids.

Hello everybody,

I am married for 6 years with a wonderful thai woman and we live in Paris. Life is great with her, and i thank Buddha everyday for meeting her. But there is something that seems very strange to me : every once in a while, when i come back home from work, i find she has changed things from one place to an other : some table in the back of the living room is now by the window, some artefacts on the bookshelves now stands in the bedroom, and the plants are frequently travelling from one room to an other. I clarify that i dont mind it at all. I only wish one day she dont need to change her husband for an other...smile.png

And i clarify too that she's not bored because she works and has a real social and professional life here.

I wonder if you guys have already noticed such behaviours with your thai wife, or is it only mine ?

Thanks for reading,

Cheers,

Fred

Can't help you there.

I've been married to Thai about 6 months. In USA. She's livid and upset that she saw that I'd sent text messages to Ex wife. I sent mesage about child between Ex and I. Ex asked about my job search which I mentioned. This is because I am getting laid off and I asked ex wife about putting daughters on her insurance before I'm laid off.

Anyway, that came up on Valentines day and came up again today. That AND previous relationships I don't care about. She cares. I don't ask about her past or care (she has an ex-husband).

Anyway, she said she will go back to Thailand or some crap. Whatever. She can go if she is not happy. Ive' done a lot for her and made her life much better and she will have a good future either way (she was career government, but up to her butt in debt). Now she can work in America. I got her here. I paid for her daughter's medical care. I won't pay for her debt, she can do that.

I won't feel bad if she leaves. Fine with me. I can love someone, but I'm never going to get worked up over issues.

If you can't help then what is the <deleted> point in replying ?

Instead you scribble some nonsense that is barely understandable.

Ridiculous !

• Like 1

Can't help you there.

I've been married to Thai about 6 months. In USA. She's livid and upset that she saw that I'd sent text messages to Ex wife. I sent mesage about child between Ex and I. Ex asked about my job search which I mentioned. This is because I am getting laid off and I asked ex wife about putting daughters on her insurance before I'm laid off.

Anyway, that came up on Valentines day and came up again today. That AND previous relationships I don't care about. She cares. I don't ask about her past or care (she has an ex-husband).

Anyway, she said she will go back to Thailand or some crap. Whatever. She can go if she is not happy. Ive' done a lot for her and made her life much better and she will have a good future either way (she was career government, but up to her butt in debt). Now she can work in America. I got her here. I paid for her daughter's medical care. I won't pay for her debt, she can do that.

I won't feel bad if she leaves. Fine with me. I can love someone, but I'm never going to get worked up over issues.

Dude, sorry to hear you're getting laid off from work and your wife's leaving you, but it's totally not OK to try and hijack this poor guys thread with a marginally more interesting albeit equally as pathetic story.

Furniture stays in place...everything is moved to clean...little things re-arranged......garden is ALWAYS changing......part of it I think is a "busy ethic" or ingrained taking care of which a part is taking charge of household.....

Women.....choose you battles/comments wisely.....especially if some language translation problems/possibilies - they NEVER forget.....

Our house looks exactly as it was 5 years ago. I would love to find it rearranged.

i send you my wife for a moving shift, just ask smile.png

There's your answer, Fred. She senses your indifference and is seeking attention. If you are truly concerned, why have you not installed a camera to watch the process?

Well, some women act weirdly. I work nights and often when I come home in the morning I meet my wife outside the house. She says she has taken an early morning walk, but she is dressed in an evening gown and seems very upset somehow. Sometimes when I come home there is another man in the house whom she says is her brother. When I ask why they hav slept in the same bed she says its because they are used to to that since they were kids. Strange!

Well, some women act weirdly. I work nights and often when I come home in the morning I meet my wife outside the house. She says she has taken an early morning walk, but she is dressed in an evening gown and seems very upset somehow. Sometimes when I come home there is another man in the house whom she says is her brother. When I ask why they hav slept in the same bed she says its because they are used to to that since they were kids. Strange!