Be Careful of Property/ Condo seller for Pattaya_Jomtian

Sold my condo at VT- 1b more than 6 months ago. Ignore my emails usually - says his in the hospital.

Be careful who you select - It seems I've just lost nearly $5,000.00 - and he is gone.

I'll be writing a website just for them from here in America.

PM if you wish..

I think he means to say:

Sold my condo at VT- 1b more than 6 months ago. (He) Ignore(s) my emails usually -(because he) says his(he's) in the hospital.

Be careful who(m) you select - It seems I've just lost nearly $5,000.00 - and he is gone.

I'll be writing(making) a website just for them(indicating the scammer) from here in America.

PM (me) if you wish..

Edited by flexplas
  • Like 1

Unless you gave him P.O.A. the land office would not transfer without your approval and being there and even then you should insist the cheque is payable to you. How did "He" manage to collect the proceeds of the sale without you knowing? THB 150,000..is that just a deposit?

Edited by PattayaPhom
  • Like 1

Well it would appear to me, that since OP's ability to communicate in English is so poor (AND he is from the US) that he deserves the title of "pigeon of the day"w00t.gif

To the OP....so you sold your condo...to me that means you got your money and transfered title.....that's what "sold" means to me. End of story.

Why email the buyer? whistling.gif sold it to him on Terms?blink.png if you did ....BIG mistakewub.png ...and you paid for it.....sounds like you got what you deserve.

If all you lost was $5,000 dollars ...count your blessings it wasn't more because it sure sounds like your buyer really hooked you line and sinker!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What I don't understand is how you could lose $5,000 when you were the seller! Did you give the buyer $5,000 to sign the contract to buyw00t.gif ....if so I am interested in buying your condo nowthumbsup.gif but would prefer you pay me $10,000 to sign the contract to buy.

coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Edited by beachproperty

Well it would appear to me, that since OP's ability to communicate in English is so poor (AND he is from the US) that he deserves the title of "pigeon of the day"w00t.gif

To the OP....so you sold your condo...to me that means you got your money and transfered title.....that's what "sold" means to me. End of story.

Why email the buyer? whistling.gif sold it to him on Terms?blink.png if you did ....BIG mistakewub.png ...and you paid for it.....sounds like you got what you deserve.

If all you lost was $5,000 dollars ...count your blessings it wasn't more because it sure sounds like your buyer really hooked you line and sinker!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What I don't understand is how you could lose $5,000 when you were the seller! Did you give the buyer $5,000 to sign the contract to buyw00t.gif ....if so I am interested in buying your condo nowthumbsup.gif but would prefer you pay me $10,000 to sign the contract to buy.

I think he means that the condo was worth $5,000 USD........

Which would mean he just got duped into signing the contract for transferring the deed/title.

Not fun to kick people when they're down man >_>

Which would mean he just got duped into signing the contract for transferring the deed/title.

Whoa....just calling a spade a spade.

Condo worth $5000 USD....WOW....and I've got a bridge to sell.

If you read the title, it says to be careful of seller of propery/condo seller in Pattaya_Jomtiem.....THEN he goes on in the OP to state that he IS the seller.

So if you read this post properly he is warning us about himself w00t.gifcheesy.gifblink.png

So if he's down.....it's on him....and he has nobody to blame but himself!whistling.gif

But then again the OP is so unclear in his communicating ability that I suspect he posted while he was on a bender as he made no sense. Why has he not come back to explain better? Maybe he can't!

Troll????

Edited by beachproperty

If you read the title, it says to be careful of seller of propery/condo seller in Pattaya_Jomtiem.....THEN he goes on in the OP to state that he IS the seller.

So if you read this post properly he is warning us about himself w00t.gifcheesy.gifblink.png

So if he's down.....it's on him....and he has nobody to blame but himself!whistling.gif

But then again the OP is so unclear in his communicating ability that I suspect he posted while he was on a bender as he made no sense. Why has he not come back to explain better? Maybe he can't!

Troll????

I think the person he "sold" the condo to is now going to try to sell it, hence the reason why he is warning us about that person.

OP may not have good English skills but he still tries to warn us of a scammer who is trying to sell essentially "stolen" property as he has not been paid for it.

OP should have done this under some sort of contract.

Ah well lesson learned.

I think the person he "sold" the condo to is now going to try to sell it, hence the reason why he is warning us about that person.

OP may not have good English skills but he still tries to warn us of a scammer who is trying to sell essentially "stolen" property as he has not been paid for it.

OP should have done this under some sort of contract.

Ah well lesson learned.

Flexpas....gotta give you credit for trying to make OP look good....not sure why.

But gotta go back to what I said before.....Title: Replying to Be Careful of Property/Condo seller for Pattay_Jomtian He's the seller, so he is warning us about himself.

You think OP may not have good English skills. From his OP it appears he is from the US....so he should have good English skills, but he doesn't!

As for scammers ....I agree everybody should be wary in all dealings with strangers where money is involved. OP obviously wasn't whistling.gif

But what is the scam here....he gave no details....absolutely none..... other than he's out $5,000......Booh Whoo.

Sympathy? got none for OP until he clears this up as to what really happened.blink.png

Sooooo....Flexpas ....you say " Ah well lesson learned" ....AND what would that lesson be that you surmised with absolutely NO details from OP?crying.gif

Edited by beachproperty

Pigeon? Oh, you mean Pidgin English.

What a wag, And from someone who can't be bothered reading the forum rules either. Bravo for your empathy.

• Like 1

Pigeon? Oh, you mean Pidgin English.

What a wag, And from someone who can't be bothered reading the forum rules either. Bravo for your empathy.

Empathy?...."ability to understand and share the feelings of another" ....your joking rightcheesy.gif

especially considering OP has not posted anything coherent enough to understand what the real problem was....whistling.gif

Troll????

American?

My guess is the guy who the OP says scammed him was an agent who collected $5k as a deposit from the buyer which was deducted from the sale price as it had been "paid" but the agent never paid it on but I wouldn't lose much sleep over it, the OP will probably never post again :)

• Like 1