Siam Paragon bombers could be foreigners, Thai police spokesman says

webfact

So...come on. all of you RTP-apologists, who were 100% convinced, that the Taxi- driver had the accurate descriptions...where are you now?

And all you people from Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar- make for the hills!

I thought they would never be able to out-do themselves after Koh Tao. This REALLY takes the CAKE!!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The only reason I can think of now is that they don't want the perps to be found. Wonder why??? wink.png

Blame the foreigners, standard line.

OK here's possible theory,

maybe it was done by people that like the current powers that be and to keep them there and thereby legitimizing their needed present's? Hmmmm Naahh. those fells with guns wouldn't do that now would they? whistling.gif

• Like 2

Police Lt. Col. Prawuth Thawornsiri said it is very strange police have found no match to fingerprints recovered from the crime scene with any criminal records.

So they were really expecting to find the culprits that way? Must be foreigners then, no other explanation could possibly come to mind! whistling.gif

still it gives them a way out, no need to arrest anyone, the foreigners have left the country. and business as usual. Not that they really want to catch anyone, It was self justification by the dear leader. no more no less.

• Like 1

Mr policeman I can help you with some more theories:

Japanese Robotics?

Soviet cloned Thais?

A farang secret agent painted brown?

A Thai speaking African with bleached skin?

A mongolian?

transexual Thai women?

instead of complaining help the Thai police with some more theories like me, someone might come up with one they like to use for this case or keep handy for the next one.

Edited by Dumu Ali

Do they realize that just because the fingerprints aren't in the database, doesn't mean it has to beforeigners. E.g.maybe just thais who don't have a criminal record yet? Database only stores prints of convicted criminals. Or perhaps they think if one is considering living a life of crime in the future, they submit their prints first to make it easier for cops to catch them in event they should commit a crime at some point in their life. The cockroach in my bathroom can even figure this out. Facepalm.

• Like 1

"very strange police have found no match to fingerprints"

Does that mean all 67 million Thais have their fingerprints on file? smile.png

Don't be silly. It means that the only people who commit crimes in Thailand are previous offenders.

Don't you dare rain on my paradox.

Police spokesman denies saying Paragon bombers foreigners

BANGKOK: -- Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri Tuesday denied that he had said two bomb attackers at Siam Paragon were foreigners.

Prawut said his instead said the attackers were definitely not foreigners because a taxi driver had testified that the two spoke Thai with central accent.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-spokesman-denies-saying-Paragon-bombers-for-30254261.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-02-17

• Like 1

Police spokesman denies saying Paragon bombers foreigners

BANGKOK: -- Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri Tuesday denied that he had said two bomb attackers at Siam Paragon were foreigners.

Prawut said his instead said the attackers were definitely not foreigners because a taxi driver had testified that the two spoke Thai with central accent.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-spokesman-denies-saying-Paragon-bombers-for-30254261.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-02-17

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uo3KB0xLeg

Edited by berybert
  • Like 1