Condo And Pet

Roamin

:o

i have been looking into the same question for some time and the answer i got was, no way, for some reason dogs are just not allowed in condo's whether you are buying or renting, i was my hope that i could get a condo in jomtien with a pooch but after six months of searching for a condo i gave up, i am moving to pattaya in ten days and have accepted the fact that i will have to rent a townhouse that allows dogs, good luck

if you should find some place that does allow dogs please let us know it would be much appreciated

jb

:o

i have been looking into the same question for some time and the answer i got was, no way, for some reason dogs are just not allowed in condo's whether you are buying or renting, i was my hope that i could get a condo in jomtien with a pooch but after six months of searching for a condo i gave up, i am moving to pattaya in ten days and have accepted the fact that i will have to rent a townhouse that allows dogs, good luck

if you should find some place that does allow dogs please let us know it would be much appreciated

jb

If Jomtien Yacht Club is not too far for you, go there and ask for Miss Lai (Ho) the condo manager.. she herself has 3 puddles, is a dog lover and your dog will be allowed ( I had 2 myself)

Have a nice day

Some low quality condo developments might not care if you have a dog, I think.

Also, if people don't know about your little doggy, then how could there be a problem? So, if your doggy was a "toy" size, you could just put the little one in a bag when you take it in or out of the building. But, then any barking would ruin it all, wouldn't it?

Sounds like a Townhouse is a good idea.