Return date changed, no money asked (ba)

loloal

Hi,

Something weird happened, I have called BA like 2 weeks ago to know the price for postponing my return flight date.

The price asked was too high so I gave up.

Today I log on their website to choose my seat for my return flight, tomorrow. Surprise, the date had been postponed !

Either I'm lucky and got this for free due to some human error

Either I'm not so lucky and they will want to make me pay for this change that I didn't ask.

Do you know if such booking modifications are supposed to be paid immediately after you call BA ? Aren't they supposed to keep some proof that your are willing to pay for a change ? (Sound record or something)

I double checked my bank account and they didn't take anything, and that's 2 weeks already.

Cheers

Well once "logged" to my reservation, the only option displayed for "change booking" brought me to a page asking me to phone call ba. That phone call gave me a 600€ total fee offer ^^ which I declined.

I guess the page you found doesn't apply to my specific tickets.

I hope you guys are right about that was a good deal for them to let me change for free. I'm still surprised that I wasn't given the opportunity to validate that choice (and no email confirmation or anything).

Did anyone ever make such a booking change (by phone with BA) and when was the money debited ? Did you receive a mail confirmation ?