Best places to meet foreign women at

livinthailandos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question, the shallowness and stupidity of most Thai women does get tiring at times. Trying to have a normal conversion or worse a discussion (argument!) with many of them is like trying to take a rabid dog for a walk. good luck.

What has stupidity got to do with a Thai woman who does not speak English too well? This is their country. If a Thai woman came to your country and chatted you up, would you speak fluent Thai to them?

Try Khao San road. At certain times of the year it can be a decent sniffing area especially if there are a lot of horny backpacker lasses out on their first trips looking to 'fully enjoy their new found freedom' as it were.

Definitely loaded with foreign (western) women. But most on holiday and many with their boyfriend.

Khao San, Sukhumvit 11 eg Cheap Charlies & Tapas, RCA, networking events such as British Womens' Club, ladies nights just about anywhere that isn't infested with freelancers or BGs.

the first four places you mention are definately no go.they have those small stools or plastic seats.

the western <deleted> will not fit into.5555

Come on give the fella a break. Many of us have and like foreign women we have mothers and sisters smile.png. ,To answer the question all the suggestions here are good. Some of the hotel bars also have western/foreign women. Without going into the argument of why bother, I know some average looking Western men have found some real beautiful western women here and it could be considered they have 'punched above their weight' so good luck to them.

Just as a teaser the OP just may want an intellectual conversation discussing world politics and the global economy. or he might like big boobs. Either way good luck.

It it has boobs or wheels it is gonna cost a lot of money! coffee1.gif

Try the Royal Oak the night they have free ladies cocktails.

So much for women wanting equality!

Of all the cities I have lived in I think BKK is one of the 'worst' for Ladies Nights

We have waaaaaaay more here in Dubai but BKK is pretty poor

Hong Kong, Singapore all better for Ladies Nights

Several years ago a fella about 50 walked into Shenanighans on Convent and asked me where to find girls. I told him Patpong was just down the road, but he said he didn't like Asian women. I wished him good luck with his search. Barely 5 minutes later I turned around and he was tongue kissing a 50 odd year old Aussie woman and they had each other's genitals in hand, just before they flew out the door like a shot. Seems there are available farang women out there, who are none too fussy.

Anyone asking advise on where to meet women is like asking where to go to eat. If you haven't got the natural instinct or the tools to find or meet women you most likely will not benefit from advise. start doing your own homework.

Here's the prize for most unhelpful post of the day *hands over prize*

Anyone asking advise on where to meet women is like asking where to go to eat. If you haven't got the natural instinct or the tools to find or meet women you most likely will not benefit from advise. start doing your own homework.

hmmmm like prizes. Surprise me. Btw I at least provided an input. What contribution did you make other than an irrelevant comment. Are you trying to score too without knowing what or how or where to do or to go? Don't be shy. Just ask and I'll hook u up with a stunner if I like you.

I think it's been mentioned previously, but Sukhumvit Soi 11 is a good area, as it draws expats as well as tourists. If you're into dancing, Zaks and Above 11 are nice - met my western GF there.

Am pretty sure the same rules apply for white women in Asia as it does for Asian girls,

If they make eye contact, and then smile,

They are open to a hello

If they look away and don't look back at all, they already said no.

Never have I had a chance encounter that I had to push, they make it very clear if they are interested, of every race, every color, every size and shape

Am pretty sure the same rules apply for white women in Asia as it does for Asian girls,

They are open to a hello

Never have I had a chance encounter that I had to push, they make it very clear if they are interested, of every race, every color, every size and shape

I must admit your theory does sound wonderful on paper. However, in my case, I'm specifically attracted only to Swedish women under 28 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes only, who must be single (no kids), at least 5'10" tall, max. weight 60 kg, and educated to above degree level.

In what places and times can I specifically meet such females in Bangkok? Asians and non-Swedish women in general do nothing for me.

They are open to a hello

I must admit your theory does sound wonderful on paper. However, in my case, I'm specifically attracted only to Swedish women under 28 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes only, who must be single (no kids), at least 5'10" tall, max. weight 60 kg, and educated to above degree level.

In what places and times can I specifically meet such females in Bangkok? Asians and non-Swedish women in general do nothing for me.

Check out the SAS flight times and wait in the arrival area with a sign. I did the same for Italian and Adelina has her arms around me at this very moment.

or just master my new book and tape set on "how to meet women in bars and clubs". yours for only $49.99 + $19.95 s/h. comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!

hmmmm like prizes. Surprise me. Btw I at least provided an input. What contribution did you make other than an irrelevant comment. Are you trying to score too without knowing what or how or where to do or to go? Don't be shy. Just ask and I'll hook u up with a stunner if I like you.

Yeah, well done. You totally worked me out there, buddy

Can't get anything past you