Music CDs. Need used ones.

chingmai331

Some years ago I bought classical music DVD's (not CDs like you want) at Pantip Plaza. There use to be a few shops there on the ground floor selling very cheap (almost certainly pirated copies) DVDs and maybe CDs. I haven't been there in a few years so I don't know if those shops are still there.

Regarding some classical CD's for the car, buy some blank CD's and i can rip some music onto them if you like. I won't be coming to pick them up or drop them off though, lol.

PM me for details if interested.

OP, DaamNaam has made a generous offer. I hope you take him up on it.

• Like 1

Everything you need is no more than a couple of mouse clicks away on the computer.

CDs how quaint, get your music on a USB stick.

New cars are starting to arrive without CD players, just like when cassette tapes became obsolete.

I still purchase CDs of my favorite albums. Not as good as an LP but a quality CD on a good Hi-Fi system has much better sound than MP3. Newer audio discs often come in Blue-Ray and or 5.1 Dolby audio. Nice to have the album art and inserts. Another thing is durability. Digital files tend to become unplayable over time due to file corruption. MP3 may become obsolete. When they came out I was told that CDs would not last as well but I have some from early to mid 1980's that are in brilliant condition and play just fine.

Edited by arunsakda

Regarding some classical CD's for the car, buy some blank CD's and i can rip some music onto them if you like. I won't be coming to pick them up or drop them off though, lol.

PM me for details if interested.

OP, DaamNaam has made a generous offer. I hope you take him up on it.

They haven't. Was a one time offer. lol

Everything you need is no more than a couple of mouse clicks away on the computer.

CDs how quaint, get your music on a USB stick.

New cars are starting to arrive without CD players, just like when cassette tapes became obsolete.

I still purchase CDs of my favorite albums. Not as good as an LP but a quality CD on a good Hi-Fi system has much better sound than MP3. Newer audio discs often come in Blue-Ray and or 5.1 Dolby audio. Nice to have the album art and inserts. Another thing is durability. Digital files tend to become unplayable over time due to file corruption. MP3 may become obsolete. When they came out I was told that CDs would not last as well but I have some from early to mid 1980's that are in brilliant condition and play just fine.

I remember when they said tape players will be obsolete soon, back when CD's come out. Both mine and my wife cars still have them almost 30 years later. CD players will be around awhile yet.