Chaeng Wattana, ED visa extension of stay, morning or afternoon?

If you go to Chaeng Wattana for an ED visa extension of stay mid-week, is it best to go very early morning or sometime in the afternoon? Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has gone in the past few weeks.

If this is your 2nd year on ED visa with the 1st extension, do you need to do a 90 day reporting of address or it's already included in this 1st extension of stay that's being done?

Doesn't CW interrupts service for lunch? Some offices restart giving numbers at 12:30 but service resumes 1pm.

Yes, they always close from 12pm on the dot until 1pm & are keen to rush people out of the office area at 12pm

For first extension,90 report is done with your visa.

Since you don't need to do the 90 days, best is to come late like 4pm, you end up waiting much less as they hurry to go home.

If you come at 4pm don't you risk potentially not getting seen because there's too many people already waiting before you for many hours in the queue? I thought they close at 4:30pm also.

For first extension,90 report is done with your visa.

Since you don't need to do the 90 days, best is to come late like 4pm, you end up waiting much less as they hurry to go home.

If you come at 4pm don't you risk potentially not getting seen because there's too many people already waiting before you for many hours in the queue? I thought they close at 4:30pm also.

They officials close at 4 30,but it is usually closer to 5 or 6pm because they honor all the que numbers given. However, showing up at 4 is a bit too late in my opinion..... Might be denied a number.