Car-bomb in Narathiwat: A wake-up call for Bangkok

Lite Beer

I was in hat yai in 1992 there was sporadic violence then as well in Yala.

Notice no Nation can get along with them pure and sample why should Thailand be any different

No mater what you do they want you to convert or die

Stop blaming anyone but the but they fellow

Notice I like Obama do not mention who they are

But we are known

Have you got just one instance in Thailand from the Muslim community of "convert or die'? Bet the answer is "No"

• Like 1

From your second link .. The articles are very wordy but actually a good read.

QUOTE:

Because of the stature and the respect accorded to religious leaders in traditional Patani Malay society, the ulama wing essentially provides religious justification for the struggle and is involved in the recruitment through Islamic schools (a phenomenon

which the paper will discuss in greater detail at a later stage). END QUOTE:

I stand by my opening statement. You can not have Mosque that preach hate and schools who teach young minds it is OK to kill in the name of some misguided cancerous religious doctrine that is used as a glue to bind the minds of hot headed youth. This is a very old play book that is used the world over. It starts as a state within a state, until it is their state, or no state.

Just the way I see it which has no more weight than anyone elses.

QUOTE:

What is striking about the juwae is

the fact that though many were indoctrinated and recruited via local

Islamic schools that were mostly affiliated with members of BRN-

Coordinate —END QUOTE:

On your last comment it's been reported for quite a while that the armed younger generation in the deep South, Juwae, do not adhere to any guidance from the traditional political leadership from insurgency groups such as BRN. In fact many Juwae are involved with drug smuggling and other criminal activities. You may recall that not long ago a number of senior RTP officers & others have been arrested for co-operating with insurgency groups with smuggling operations. As the old cliche states "follow the money".

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1