Neon Blue LED Taillight Mod For CBR650F?

WingNut

I thought I saw someone driving around with a CBR650F where he had not put on an eliminator kit, but just somehow modified the lighting contents of his taillight panel to give off a mix of neon blue and red LED taillights. It was at night, and at a distance and perhaps it was an ER6 I saw, but it looked cool. Is there such a mod like this available for the CBR650F? I'm not talking about the taillight that integrates the turn signals in with the taillight itself, but actually just changes the color from just red to a mix of blue and red?

Very easy to do just run a strip of blue LED's within the tail lens to give it an accent. I have seen some aftermarket tail lights on Kawi 650's that were part of the light already. Same with the turn indicators . I have 28 sets of accent lights . looks real cool but it is really for night safety as they throw off a hell of a spot of light around the bike so cars can see it even if they are driving while blind. All you need is a 200 baht glue gun & the light strips come patience & then hook them into your hot side in your fuse box . Mine are on their own circuit since there are many but the extra rear flasher is directly into the tail lens. Very useful. I guess you always have the occasional clown that gets mesmerized by the lights but that is as often as people running into the back of a tour bus decked out with neon.

• Like 1

i see those neon blue, black light lightening.

but i believe they are just distracting the other vehicles as stop light need to be red and it is programmed in our brains as red. so i do not consider putting there any other color.

instead of that you can add some small white leds to your license plate holder/eliminator for more visibility.

• Like 1

i see those neon blue, black light lightening.

but i believe they are just distracting the other vehicles as stop light need to be red and it is programmed in our brains as red. so i do not consider putting there any other color.

instead of that you can add some small white leds to your license plate holder/eliminator for more visibility.

Yes Red is better for sure for the tail light. I have a multicolor (the only thing that flashes Underneath the tail housing. I think the ble the OP is talking about is the Purple non distracting type. But generally better to keep red in the rear & blinkers amber With maybe light accent lighting to avoid confusion. The bikes that have the red on the headlights are Hella distracting & can cause a wreck since you don't know it they are coming or going. Thats why even Boats have a code RED right return or else you got problems in a foggy condition.