'Chinese tourist' filmed kicking Chiang Mai temple bell

webfact

Yeah,

Its not confirmed that he was Chinese. Only that the guy making the statement drew that conclusion from the man's 'kung-<deleted> style' kcicking which is a shallow and racist observation, unless every single Chinese citizen is in fact adept at kung <deleted>.

• Like 1

"has asked all tour companies and guide associations in Chiang Mai to teach their customers about proper etiquette when visiting temples, historic sites, and other important destinations."

What a load of baloney. The constant apologizing for this tourist trash will not lead anywhere. Their own commonsense should tell them that what they are doing is sacrilegious, but they still continue with these obscenities. Probably because Mao told their fathers and grandfathers that "religion was poison". The almighty and holey baht will prevail above Thailand's primary beliefs, the TAT elite continually condoning the actions of these damn drones.

​How can a Temple official just stand there and video this jerk, did he take any action ??? I certainly would have said something.

"So it won't create a negative image for Chinese tourists,"

Sorry, your too late, these morons have already got a negative image.

May I ask all those who respect Thailand and its peoples to video these sacrilegious acts and any other unsocial-able act, and put it on YouTube, under "Chinese Tourists Misbehave in Thailand".

Edited by Mot Dang

Why is kung <deleted> deleted? Is there something offensive about the little two letter word that starts with F and ends with U?

I ran into this recently when I posted something about Google-<deleted>, and would like to know if I, in ignorance, am being insensitive.

• Like 2

Why is kung <deleted> deleted? Is there something offensive about the little two letter word that starts with F and ends with U?

I ran into this recently when I posted something about Google-<deleted>, and would like to know if I, in ignorance, am being insensitive.

You are not being insensitive, it's like why, when you put a pair of socks into the washing machine,do you only get one back, asking why is pointless.

It's called "The Bliss of Ignorance" and is not limited to people kicking revered bells either: "Chooka", "Mango Bob" and a few other perennial TV-Posters . . . . . When reading some of their posts, I often wonder "Do you REALLY have nothing better to do ?" (such obviously Empty Lives they must lead . . . .)

OK, the "Are you F - ing kidding me" meter just went off the scale.

JAAPFRIES with 1, 075 postings, is B' ing about reading all the OTHER postings on TV, and ...

Wait for the punchline ...

Calling out the people who wrote them as "having nothing better to do."

Jaapfries, since you left home, your village is less one premier idiot ... they miss you ... please go back.

It's called "The Bliss of Ignorance" and is not limited to people kicking revered bells either: "Chooka", "Mango Bob" and a few other perennial TV-Posters . . . . . When reading some of their posts, I often wonder "Do you REALLY have nothing better to do ?" (such obviously Empty Lives they must lead . . . .)

and who made you holier than thou? I bet you sit there surrounded by mirrors grooming and idolising your self and turn up your nose at everyone. Do you having nothing better to do than publically glorifying yourself and put others down on public forums?

Chooka... you reap what you sow... I have been on this Forum for a few years now, and it's true that you often insult people who are not on your side. When you answer to someone whose opinion you don't like, you often start with something like 'what a load of crap'. Forums are for discussing, sharing, agreeing, disagreeing, but not insulting. Violence begets violence, so don't be surprised when people lash out at you.

Interesting. So it is a universal dimensional convergence divergence worm hole thing, like socks. I would have never guessed.

But Kung &lt;deleted&gt; at least in English is a commonly used term, there was even a TV series named that which I thoroughly enjoyed in my youth. I would never have expected that to be <deleted>. I sort of understood Google &lt;deleted&gt; as maybe that is misappropriation or something, heaven forbid the use of like duct tape &lt;deleted&gt; or the myriad of other &lt;deleted&gt; based slang that is now common in the States. It is used obviously as a universal special knowledge and technique designator.

So this should be fun. Can you get banned or flicked from TVF? Will the Censors have to fill up my post here with <delete>'s? Inquiring, idle minds wan to know......

• Like 2

and who made you holier than thou? I bet you sit there surrounded by mirrors grooming and idolising your self and turn up your nose at everyone. Do you having nothing better to do than publically glorifying yourself and put others down on public forums?

Chooka... you reap what you sow... I have been on this Forum for a few years now, and it's true that you often insult people who are not on your side. When you answer to someone whose opinion you don't like, you often start with something like 'what a load of crap'. Forums are for discussing, sharing, agreeing, disagreeing, but not insulting. Violence begets violence, so don't be surprised when people lash out at you.

hypocrisy : noun hy·poc·ri·sy \hi-ˈpä-krə-sē also hī-\

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel

jaapfires ... please send in your photo to put next to this definition ... Bingo ... you just won the internet.

Wow ... You are going to be pretty embarrassed when you either (1) Sober up and realise what you have written (2) Learn to read English above Level 5.

A- MAZ-INg

Thanks for the morning laugh.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I am not too sure what education is needed?

It's really common sense and nothing else.

No explaining or educating will change the behaviour.

Mandatory classes in Chinese schools to learn about western culture is the only way.

We automatically learn "common sense", in Asia common sense is hard to find, because ii is not Asian.

"... in Asia common sense is hard to find..."

​Seems like a huge lacking of common sense in this statement.

OMG! He kicked a 50 kilo bell and probably hurt his foot in doing so? That must be the most terrible thing I've read in a while. Let's spread this all over social media. Maybe he was angry after being ripped off by a bunch of people before entering. Did the crowd lynch him for acting in such an inhumane way? wink.png

• Like 1

Thailand dont complain as China will soon control your country

Based on current economic projections, within the next 10 years China may control a

lot more of the world than just Thailand.

Not going to happen. The world is catching on to their game.

BTW: Sense is NOT common.

What some people do while out in public is what they do any where. Some see it as a horrendous act, others pay no attention to it and may even join in.

Stop for a minute and think of the "different" things you see or hear about people doing everyday. You could probably spent the rest of your life watching people doing "different" things on youtube. Some make you laugh, some make you shake your head and utter the phrase, "what fugging idiot" and ... well, you get the idea.

Soon there will be a giant list of things you can and cannot do. Each country will have to post this at the entrance to their country in 63 different languages, forms will have to be filled out... omg.

Edited by Nowisee

I think you have me confused with someone else. I have made hundreds of public apologies on here is I accidently insulted someone and I never start a reply with the term what a load of crap.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I am not too sure what education is needed?

It's really common sense and nothing else.

No explaining or educating will change the behaviour.

Mandatory classes in Chinese schools to learn about western culture is the only way.

We automatically learn "common sense", in Asia common sense is hard to find, because ii is not Asian.

1. Thailand is not western culture

2. Plenty of Buddhist and temples in China