How heavey are 500 10 Bhat coins?

Hello!

I have a coin shop on the net one customer want buy 500 10 Bhat coins

What would be the aprox weight ?

4 kg or more?

Dont you think that if you have a "coin shop" and might be subject to shipping that a postal scale would be an important part of your business? I love it how people come to public forums and ask stupid business questions like this instead of conducting business themselves. If I patronized a business and found out they went on a public forum to ask questions about my transaction, that would be the last time I use that business for anything.

This aint rocket science....

• Like 2

I had heard that the 10 Baht coin is a dead ringer for the 2 Euro coin.

Is that still the case?

Both are copies of the 500 lire coin but heavier. Many coin machines can be fooled so that could be the reason for a large order of coins (if from Europe).

Thx for help!

A open forum Is here for help!

No matter what question someone have!

When someone here not like my question you not force to click on it!

Those who critics others in public are always that type of people that never stay ONtopic , and this is not real help full for a community!

One hand wash the others!

That's my credo!

For all others thanks for help!

Its your business not ours. You didn't need to waste our time with such a nonsensical question when a simple google search "how much does a 10 baht coin weigh" or wikipedia check. You are suppose to the "expert" as indicated by you running a "coin shop on the net." It took you longer to log in, make this post and read the comments than it would have been to do the search yourself. Yeah now I need to go wash my hands of you since I did such a search for you.

Machines have been modified, trick does not work anymore... In Holland anyWay.

I dont know how stupid the vending machine people in Europe would have to be to allow something like this to get past them, particularly given the massive improvement in pattern recognition software since vending machines became widespread somewhere back in the dark ages (1970s ?). Still, there all manner of odd bods out there who like to have foreign coins made into jewelry - Australians flying to Bali will know only two well how keen the Balinese are to get their hands on 1 and 2 dollar coins. I can see the 10THB coin going into a pendant or similar, even if it looks too big as a ring IMO. Still prefer the Kangaroo on an Aussie penny from the 60s, but that's just me.

m_527bdbca0c15725c740197e4.jpg