How heavey are 500 10 Bhat coins?

500 coins x 10 Baht = 5000 Baht in Thailand but if used in the coin machines in Europe, 500 x 2 EUR = 1000 EUR which is about 37,000 Baht. Seems like a good business idea until busted smile.png

The trick is to find an easy place to use the 10 baht coins as 2 euro coins. You can slip 1 or 2 when buying something at a busy shop or in a dark bar. But it is risky to do this several times at the same place. So it takes a lot of effort to do that with 500 coins.

500 coins x 10 Baht = 5000 Baht in Thailand but if used in the coin machines in Europe, 500 x 2 EUR = 1000 EUR which is about 37,000 Baht. Seems like a good business idea until busted smile.png

The trick is to find an easy place to use the 10 baht coins as 2 euro coins. You can slip 1 or 2 when buying something at a busy shop or in a dark bar. But it is risky to do this several times at the same place. So it takes a lot of effort to do that with 500 coins.

the Baht coins are not used "to slip" when paying Sir Genius. they are used in the few vending machines which have not yet been adjusted.

the Baht coins are not used "to slip" when paying Sir Genius. they are used in the few vending machines which have not yet been adjusted.

Very subtly put him in his proper place, didn't you? You are clearly re-establishing yourself, in your mind at least, as the real genius.

Edited by Sviss Geez
  • Like 1

Very subtly put him in his proper place, didn't you? You are clearly re-establishing yourself, in your mind at least, as the real genius.

when i see rubbish i switch off "subtle mode" and that applies to your posting too.

Does anyone know the precise weight of one baht coin,like for zero-ing out a scale?

According to Wiki, the current one Baht coin weighs 3 grams.

I don't understand. When I zero my scales I set them to zero when empty. Do you mean to test scales? Send me all of your gold and I'll tell you how much it weighs, LOL. :)

I have digital scales and balance beam scales. I check them against each other and if they don't agree I take them to a gold shop and find out which one is wrong. The only time that happened the old digital scales had failed. I really prefer balance beam, and set them to zero when empty.

when i see rubbish i switch off "subtle mode" and that applies to your posting too.

Yes Naam, we all know you are much smarter than anyone. You're real quick to let everyone know it. Your smiling face keeps me out of this forum a lot.

Switch me off too, please.

Yes Naam, we all know you are much smarter than anyone. You're real quick to let everyone know it. Your smiling face keeps me out of this forum a lot.

Switch me off too, please.

not smarter than anyone but much smarter than you. but being smarter than you is nothing to brag about laugh.png

• Like 1