Going to thailand again

saintgeorge

hi all

I am going to thailand again in a fortnight to meet a lady but I think it is all going wrong.

I have been chatting with her constantly everyday for the last 5 months.

I am supposed to be picking up tickets tomorrow and would like to know if you peoples think I should make new plans??

The lady I am seeing is acting weird lately and she has posted this on her facebook page...

A lot of her friends which i can translate are saying go for it...

can anyone translate this for me please so I know if I am cancelling and planning a new holiday?

post-233321-0-04044200-1424698569_thumb.

I can translate for you .. Dont do it . Did you met her on line ? So many questions for you to answer . You have 4 posts I suggest you look at all the topics of Thai women on this forum before losing your money .thumbsup.gif

wow!

ok I am not stupid!
fyi...she has a well to do job and has been showering me with flowers and gifts.

infact I have recieved more expensive stuff from her than I have given to her. (yes im a cheap bastard)

NO money has been transfered!

(thanks fey...I will wait and see until this afternoon before I pick up tickets.)

wow!

ok I am not stupid!

fyi...she has a well to do job and has been showering me with flowers and gifts.

infact I have recieved more expensive stuff from her than I have given to her. (yes im a cheap bastard)

NO money has been transfered!

(thanks fey...I will wait and see until this afternoon before I pick up tickets.)

You've answered that some time ago.

• 4 weeks later...

hi all

Just an update...

just got back from thailand and everything was more than just fantastic!

it was a bad mis-communication and we had a great time together.

poor girl works very hard for her buisness.

she is actualy more beautiful in person.w00t.gif

she will be coming to visit me shortly in australia and then I will be going back to thailand again for a longer cheaper holiday.

thanks to you peoples that were trying to be helpful...wai2.gif

• Like 2

hi all

Just an update...

just got back from thailand and everything was more than just fantastic!

it was a bad mis-communication and we had a great time together.

poor girl works very hard for her buisness.

she is actualy more beautiful in person.w00t.gif

she will be coming to visit me shortly in australia and then I will be going back to thailand again for a longer cheaper holiday.

Post a couple of pics of your time together.

read about all the many farang who live long time in thailand and die alone after living alone for long time. search it its all documented here. then you come on a webchat and claim to have hit the jackpot. skeptical. to the point of which dating web site are you profiting from.

i dont believe that there are any eligible beautiful girls still in thailand. now that japan has relaxed visas for thais, they have all skipped to there.

Edited by Deutsch Baggie

read about all the many farang who live long time in thailand and die alone after living alone for long time. search it its all documented here. then you come on a webchat and claim to have hit the jackpot. skeptical. to the point of which dating web site are you profiting from.

i dont believe that there are any eligible beautiful girls still in thailand. now that japan has relaxed visas for thais, they have all skipped to there.

I guess what you are saying is....

It Sux To Be You! wai.gif

Post containing racist rant removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.