German businessman dies of gun wound in Pattaya

Thaivisa News

I don't know how much forensic testing Thais can do. Just as important, I don't know how much they will do.

Gunshot residue on hands is just one. The distance the gun was from his head is easily determined by the spreading of the powder residue. Then there's the angle the bullet entered needing to be consistent with his ability and normal way to hold the gun.

There's a lot more. Suicide seems to me to be an easy answer.

. Ha! We get that you watch a lot of C.S.I.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I cannot believe some of the comments, assumptions, and accusations here. I know these people, and some of the morons commenting on this site have little better to do than comment on things and people they know nothing about....Alan Aunuum, Neeranum and so many others making comments, without knowing the background and current situation of people involved. You are incorrect on so many points and prove yourselves to be idiots with very boring lives

I totally agree. What a bunch of ignorant retards!

It seems to liven up their existence. Remember it's only words, best to live & let live!

I just don't believe that so many farang commit suicides, and so many of them are with these circumstances of a recent fight with their Thai girl or wife. I could nominally expect the guy might be mad and shoot the girl for pestering him. But so many stories of the farang jumping out of a 36 floor balcony or shooting or hanging himself. I just think it is statistically unlike anything experienced in other countries. But I have no data to support that.

Thailand is a magnet for all sorts of "business men", miserable lowlifes and sad little mommy's boys who can't get laid any where else. I'm not surprised at all that they drop like fly's .Blaming Thais for westerners lack of character is just sad.

• Like 1

I just don't believe that so many farang commit suicides, and so many of them are with these circumstances of a recent fight with their Thai girl or wife. I could nominally expect the guy might be mad and shoot the girl for pestering him. But so many stories of the farang jumping out of a 36 floor balcony or shooting or hanging himself. I just think it is statistically unlike anything experienced in other countries. But I have no data to support that.

Thailand is a magnet for all sorts of "business men", miserable lowlifes and sad little mommy's boys who can't get laid any where else. I'm not surprised at all that they drop like fly's .Blaming Thais for westerners lack of character is just sad.

Wrong answer mummies boy............rolleyes.gif

one say Who will have the vine business?

And who will have the house?

If the now dead German man not have bean married to she - she will get nothing.

If the German man have family in Germany those family members will get what he had...

And why he not put a phone lock then there is no one there can look he's mobile phone for picture.

He just keep the phone lock pin in his head.

Why on earth do well-educated men ruin their lives over scamming bar girls?

Speculating perhaps but the odds are this is the fact

It's a total mystery, it seems to happen so often. Maybe it's a lack of emotional intelligence - these men have spent their lives controlling others - including women - then someone says I'm leaving, they can't cope.

• Like 1

If I were Interpol, I would check his financial situation.

Most Farangs commit suicide after they ran out of money and credit.

Is there any law in Thailand that guarantees further care for the girl and her family?

If not, the European Human Rights lady (a German) should be consulted for this issue.

I believe the story.

I have met just so many wacko falang over the past 30 years in Thailand. Some are so unstable that it is more than likely that they are going tap themselves, given the right amount of emotional push. The writing mostly is already on the wall. And Thai women are more than capable of pushing unstable guys over the edge.

However 40 year old guys who take on 20 year old "girls" need their heads read. And they are only girls, kids even. Look at the amount of fluffy toys that they always have in their bedrooms, or dangling from their handbags. You very rarely can get a decent conversation out of a 20 yo Thai bird, even when she speaks reasonable English, or goes to Uni. (many of the very young girls in Soi Cowboy are Uni students getting by). The generation and cultural gaps are just far too wide. Most falang only having them hanging around as trophy gf's.

Boy am I lucky then turning 77 this year and my g/f turns 26. Her brain is mature for her age. Been together 4 yrs. still going strong. I still better check under the pillow in case she has a gun there. Ah heck I am getting paranoid.

In your case, Grandpa, you should look what she is hiding in her panties. You might get a shock.

Sounds like you are into Mommys ! You know what they say,it takes one to find one.

I do wonder why the guy had a non legal gun, or something that fired a .38 or 9mm bullet.....whistling.gif

May be he drove a pickup?

I do, but I am a choir boy....giggle.gif

The only thing I drive, is my wife, and most people round the twist But its fun 555

I believe the story.

I have met just so many wacko falang over the past 30 years in Thailand. Some are so unstable that it is more than likely that they are going tap themselves, given the right amount of emotional push. The writing mostly is already on the wall. And Thai women are more than capable of pushing unstable guys over the edge.

However 40 year old guys who take on 20 year old "girls" need their heads read. And they are only girls, kids even. Look at the amount of fluffy toys that they always have in their bedrooms, or dangling from their handbags. You very rarely can get a decent conversation out of a 20 yo Thai bird, even when she speaks reasonable English, or goes to Uni. (many of the very young girls in Soi Cowboy are Uni students getting by). The generation and cultural gaps are just far too wide. Most falang only having them hanging around as trophy gf's.

Boy am I lucky then turning 77 this year and my g/f turns 26. Her brain is mature for her age. Been together 4 yrs. still going strong. I still better check under the pillow in case she has a gun there. Ah heck I am getting paranoid.

In your case, Grandpa, you should look what she is hiding in her panties. You might get a shock.

Stop trying to discredit Harris and Glitter

Wonder if the Thai BIB are smart enough, or have the technology to do a GSR test on the man AND the woman?

Oh boy. be still my heart, The armchair detectives have arrived to solve yet another non case. What a joke boredom creates here in the expat ville of experts.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

yeah as if,more like he was pissed of with her attitude,told her to pack her bags and go,she saw the ATM was closing so decided to close her account permenantly

Amazing how some people know all the details of a strangers relationship with their girlfriend. Based on what I do not know but probably a relationship that they had in the past that went sour.