US jury finds Palestinian groups liable for terror attacks

webfact

Good news that the truth has been exposed. The Palestinians are supporting terrorism to this day and not just Hamas.

If my lands had been stolen from me by foreign terrorists such as Begin, and then successive superpowers backed these terrorists over the years to subjugate and humiliate me and my people, destroy my way of life and steal my land, I think I would be inclined to inflict ill upon these aggressors. Sow and you will reap.

The lands were not "stolen" and your "solution" would justify Israel crushing the Palestinians completely. Better be careful what you lot wish for.

• Like 1

The Jewish lobby hard at work at all levels of the US Government. coffee1.gif

Isn't it just possible that Americans want recourse for hostile acts? Why on earth would the first intellectual refuge be surmising a vast jewish conspiracy- after all, that is clearly what is implied? Then again, maybe you just know more about the details then I do.

In any event, the damages would still be coming from Peter to pay Paul, when one considers the vast redistribution of wealth we pass to the PA and the like.

• Like 1

Good news that the truth has been exposed. The Palestinians are supporting terrorism to this day and not just Hamas.

If my lands had been stolen from me by foreign terrorists such as Begin, and then successive superpowers backed these terrorists over the years to subjugate and humiliate me and my people, destroy my way of life and steal my land, I think I would be inclined to inflict ill upon these aggressors. Sow and you will reap.

The lands were not "stolen" and your "solution" would justify Israel crushing the Palestinians completely. Better be careful what you lot wish for.

Legal niceties in the UN may have removed some western guilt over the holocaust through put formal stamps on documents, but ethics and morals are often ignored in the haste for political expediency, and there can be few who could argue that the current situation is ethically correct. A moral crime was perpetrated on the Palestinians, no matter how many documents ratified it.

What us lot wish for? I am not Palestinian, thank God, but Likud was founded by terrorists and Bibi is carrying on the reign of terror with zeal and relish. Your 'threat', while disturbing, is nothing new to the people he persecutes daily.

• Like 2

The jury have decided, the judge has delivered, justice has been served in a democratically run USA.

Final total will be about $655 million, that's a lot of Musakhan.

sorry not in a million years can I see this being a fair trial in the USA

Trial with Judge and jury.....it's the system get over it.

Does not matter the name of the people who actually might have been on the jury

There is zero chance of PLO winning against the USA's partner in crime Israel in a US court

There were no "Palestinians" until long after 1948 when the Arabs who lived in the area started calling themselves that - around 1967, after they lost yet another war. They were mostly a bunch of tenant farmers who owned no land and worked for wealthy Arabs from Beirut, Damascus and Cairo who did. They had no more right to their own country than the Jews who have been living there for about 3,000 years. However, The Jews said yes to the UN deal and the Arabs said NO. They only have themselves to blame.

I would argue that they all had the right to live there, certainly more so that faceless bureaucrats on the other side of the world, who were carving up countries with pencils and rulers. But you raise a very good point - for millennia, Jews and Muslims were living side by side as friends, brothers, countrymen. I am sure that much of the world's current problems stem from those ill-fated decisions taken in 1947, and the Zionist agenda ever since.

The jury have decided, the judge has delivered, justice has been served in a democratically run USA.

Final total will be about $655 million, that's a lot of Musakhan.

sorry not in a million years can I see this being a fair trial in the USA

Trial with Judge and jury.....it's the system get over it.

Does not matter the name of the people who actually might have been on the jury

There is zero chance of PLO winning against the USA's partner in crime Israel in a US court

Well it matters to you because you said the jury was slanted and all I'm asking you is in what way was it slanted?

But you raise a very good point - for millennia, Jews and Muslims were living side by side as friends, brothers, countrymen.

Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the Muslims started attacking them around the turn of last century - long before the big influx of Jews escaping Nazi Germany. If they had not eventually started fighting back, they would have been wiped out. Zionism is what saved them.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

But you raise a very good point - for millennia, Jews and Muslims were living side by side as friends, brothers, countrymen.

Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the Muslims started attacking them around the turn of last century - long before the big influx of Jews escaping Nazi Germany. If they had not eventually started fighting back, they would have been wiped out. Zionism is what saved them.

Concerning the OP and perhaps adding your historical perspective : how many Jews died due to Zionism in entire history ?

http://boycottisrael.info/

So you don't accept the existence of Israel at all?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not only the ICC.

This opens the way for any country who has had citizens hurt or killed by Israeli actions to rule, within their own jurisdiction, and award against Israeli government assets within that jurisdiction.

In the interests of fairness and things being a 2-way street, I hope that happens.

Which countries, which citizens and how are they going to inforce it? And how is it going to help the arabs, now the PA are guilty of terrorism?

Israel is a democracy, they have and do arrest those suspected of crimes against arabs. It is well recorded that this happens. Unlike the PA who celebrate and reward those that commit crimes agaisnt Israelis. They do not arrest perpatrators or jail them.

All things being equal they deserve everything they get. Yet again the arabs find themselves wrong footed.

Have a look at the videos Palestinians living with Jewish settlers. So much for "well recorded ..."

Fantastic! Isn't payback a bitch. Perhaps Abbas will reflect on the wisdom of trying to expose someone else's dirty laundry when his own is heavily soiled. I guess some terrorist enabler entity will make up the shortfall, provided its spent on weapons, whilst the Palestinians can work on dropping a notch or two down the obesity league.

The PA didn't deny their guilt....Netanyahu will deny, deny, deny forever. Bald-faced liar that he is.

• Like 1

http://boycottisrael.info/

So you don't accept the existence of Israel at all?

So quick to bring that claim up...By mention of M. Begin he's obviously referring to events since 1967.

• Like 1

I have stated many times my support for a two state solution. I reject that a large percentage of Zionists have genocidal intentions towards Arabs.

Edited by Jingthing

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The Jewish lobby hard at work at all levels of the US Government. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJARfU4 alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

US Government was not a plaintiff in the trial and had no participation in the outcome of the verdict. You'll have to look at the jurists for a conspiracy to decide a guilty verdict.

• Like 2

Jingthing post # 51

Let him speak for himself. I would like people spouting rabid anti-Israelism to reveal how radical they are. After all, get real a large percentage of Palestinians really do want to push the Jews into the sea.

Let us speak for ourselves I would like people spouting rabid anti-Palestinian comments to reveal how radical they are. After all, get real a large percentage of Zionists really do want to push the Palestinians into the sea.

nice to see you know your geography!whistling.gif

The palestinians are in the west bank, entirely the wrong place to push them into the sea. Into Jordan will do just fine. That way they are still alive to enjoy their lives. Unlike Israeli's being pushed into the sea!

still don't let me spoil your anti Israel retoric.

• Like 1

I have stated many times my support for a two state solution. I reject that a large percentage of Zionists have genocidal intentions towards Arabs.

Good for you supporting a 2 state solution. thumbsup.gif It's the only way, really, for Israel's continued success.

Good on you too for accepting that some Zionists have genocidal intentions towards Arabs. Unfortunately, it seems that it is the Zionists in power.

• Like 1

Jingthing post # 51

Let him speak for himself. I would like people spouting rabid anti-Israelism to reveal how radical they are. After all, get real a large percentage of Palestinians really do want to push the Jews into the sea.

Let us speak for ourselves I would like people spouting rabid anti-Palestinian comments to reveal how radical they are. After all, get real a large percentage of Zionists really do want to push the Palestinians into the sea.

nice to see you know your geography!whistling.gif

The palestinians are in the west bank, entirely the wrong place to push them into the sea. Into Jordan will do just fine. That way they are still alive to enjoy their lives. Unlike Israeli's being pushed into the sea!

still don't let me spoil your anti Israel retoric.

I think you are ignoring the Likud Party's manifesto which stated "From the river to the sea". Palestinians also live in Gaza....over a million of them. Best brush up on your geography.

• Like 2

What about the American girl crushed to death by an Israeli army bulldozer a few years ago. Was that tried in America? Was compensation given? Or did the Israelis tell the Americans to mind their own business.

I dont know the answers to the questions you raised; please share- really. I dont know and would like to.

What about the American girl crushed to death by an Israeli army bulldozer a few years ago. Was that tried in America? Was compensation given? Or did the Israelis tell the Americans to mind their own business.

The Rachel Corrie incident was brought to an Israeli court seeking damages due to negligence. The case was rejected by the Israeli court system. The case was also later rejected upon appeal. This is the same legal system that found the Israeli government culpable in not anticipating the acts of violence by its allies during the 1982 incursion into Lebanon. A good young woman, but she should have known better than to walk in front of a large moving tracked vehicle without being able to make eye contact with the driver.

As for the American courts, this is the same idiotic center of American jurisprudence that declared corporations are people. Pay the US court system and the vast majority of the members of the US Bar who remain silent after multiple such travesties no heed. They do not deserve your respect and this useless and meaningless decision regarding the Palestinian Authority is insignificant relative to far more serious demonstrations of these people having no moral center: e.g. allowing vulture capitalist Paul Singer to screw over the people of Peru.

• Like 2

As for the American courts, this is the same idiotic center of American jurisprudence that declared corporations are people. Pay the US court system and the vast majority of the members of the US Bar who remain silent after multiple such travesties no heed.

Since you hate corporations so much, I suggest you go through everything you own and if it's made by a corporation, throw it out. Don't be a hypocrite and support them by owning their output.

Start with your computer. I've read enough of your drivel.

• Like 2