You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

If this was a soap-opera, I wouldn't believe it ... ideas needed

Docno

So...she's hiding from prosecution....are they harboring a fugitive?

She could nun it for awhile....

I'm really not sure about this bit. I do know it had something to do with passports and some illegality, but it's all quite vague. I had the impression that she worried her bosses would find out rather than the authorities.

I'm really not sure about this bit. I do know it had something to do with passports and some illegality, but it's all quite vague. I had the impression that she worried her bosses would find out rather than the authorities.

They had that thing a few months back with Thai women being unknowingly married to..? Chinese??? Unsure - allowing the men Married status until some of the women wanted to make changes then learning they were "married".....also the one stamped with false visas.....I'll bet she ducked out and the parents house is a perfect place to hide out - no known connections....it could be a serious situation.....passport violators are taken with grave consequences for the person that committed the crime....might be worth finding out about and good for a threat to be carried out unless she is gone....no one abandons their children and runs without cause/thought....it's not like she's working and sending money.....she's hiding under the radar concealing herself.....a well established good quiet family is a great place to quietly hide....

They had that thing a few months back with Thai women being unknowingly married to..? Chinese??? Unsure - allowing the men Married status until some of the women wanted to make changes then learning they were "married".....also the one stamped with false visas.....I'll bet she ducked out and the parents house is a perfect place to hide out - no known connections....it could be a serious situation.....passport violators are taken with grave consequences for the person that committed the crime....might be worth finding out about and good for a threat to be carried out unless she is gone....no one abandons their children and runs without cause/thought....it's not like she's working and sending money.....she's hiding under the radar concealing herself.....a well established good quiet family is a great place to quietly hide....

You know, I hadn't really thought about it that, but you're making a lot of sense. When the passport issue was mentioned to me, it was only in passing and to explain why she hadn't been working before she came out to the parents' place. There were so many issues (and emotions) in the mix that I didn't give that element proper attention. But you're right - it may be the key to this. Thanks for your insight.

• Like 1