Thai driver's license

Popenerrow

Definitely suggest that you search TVF for thai driving license test ...................

there is plenty on it as I have posted there previously.

STUDY the sample test questions .....................they are NOT HARD .............but on the computer the graphics are terrible and confusing.

Study all 3 sets of sample questions - there are many that you will know the answer to ......concentrate on those that you find confusing and then you will spot them immediately in the actual test.

DO NOT RELY ON WESTERN LOGIC for answers you will be wrong.

posted in Thailand Motor Forum: Take the new Thai driving test online! ... you the opportunity to take a look at a practice version of the online test here. ... fines and enforcement of driving without a driving license in Thailand.
www.thaivisa.com/.../732938-take-the-new-thai-driving-test-online/
best of luck with the test
  • Like 1

You expect a "test", so I assume you have no international/national driving license?

Having one would get you around the theoretical and "driving" test, except some eye sight and reaction test.

(driving test more of a joke tongue.png )

But as stated above you should find all the answers in the existing thread(s).

Edited by KhunBENQ

International license NO LONGER means you avoid the "test".

New regs as of june 2014 make EVERYONE do the computer test. You may be lucky ( like I was ) and NOT be required to sit thru the video sessions ( as they are in Thai ) I did my test in Udon Thani in oct 2014

Or you could you use the thai system ............................. cross the right palms to side step procedures