Special Needs Child injured in Fight at Pattaya Rehabilitation Center

webfact

Special Needs Child injured in Fight at Pattaya Rehabilitation Center

child-12.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An investigation is currently underway into a Rehabilitation Center for children with special needs and behavioral problems in North Pattaya where a 10 year old child sustained facial cuts and bruises during a fight with a 15 year old boy.

The injured boy was taken to Banglamung Hospital by Khun Wootishart, who works at the center which houses 34 children between the ages of 7 and 18 who require special help.

Allegations of poor supervision and discipline at the center have been raised in the past and now an investigation is underway after this latest episode.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/173447/special-needs-child-injured-in-fight-at-pattaya-rehabilitation-center/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-27

I have seen teachers set the bigger kids up in a fight with the smaller kids, because they are not allowed to hit with the sticks anymore. It is the new way to dicipline the kids they don't like. Sometimes they set a group onto the child. Or encourage all kids to not speak to the for many weeks until the child becomes subservient to the teacher.

There are all sorts of ways to abuse children and old people.

I have seen teachers set the bigger kids up in a fight with the smaller kids, because they are not allowed to hit with the sticks anymore. It is the new way to dicipline the kids they don't like. Sometimes they set a group onto the child. Or encourage all kids to not speak to the for many weeks until the child becomes subservient to the teacher.

So you were there and have seen this???

Sure, and I expect you tried to stop it as well, sure!

So you were there and have seen this???

Sure, and I expect you tried to stop it as well, sure!

Ignore greenchaifr, he is a conspiracy theorist. This could be anything really , not easy to control kids with behaviour issues. Edited by balo