Coming with a friend

dror

She is a Lesbian.

Go away from her.

They are both taking advantage of you.

Listen to Costas and you won't regret it.thumbsup.gif

So what if she is a lesbian, she could still make a good girlfriend.

never seen, heard of, or experienced a lesbian being a good girlfriend - unless you mean just friend

Lorn you said "how i treated her"

how did i treat her? i spoke to her nicely and said that i had already been in relationship when it was about the money so its not easy for me to trust someone how is that a bad treatment?

what i said at my previous post is the way i talked with you guys to sum up what i told her.

ofc i wouldnt talk to her the way i wrote it to you guys.

about the tom? yea i asked her stright forward if she is not the gf of this tomboy maybe its a direct question but it had to be asked

Can't be assed to go to where she works for food. Make her come to you. Accuse her and friend of trying to scam you for money. Telling her you aren't some dumb farang who will be cheated out of life's savings. Not sure how you said that in a nice way.

It's good to be cautious. However i think there are subtler ways to find out her intentions. Not like a direct confrontation is guaranteed to lead to honesty. I would say good luck, but considering how suspicious you are I can only see this ending badly for both of you.

You have been out with her twice with her friend in toe and this is "do this everytime"? Brit doggie has got it right. Most of us had the same experience with friends being there for several first dates. Jeez I had that for about the first 8 or 9 dates. The end result was worth it and I enjoyed the company of her friends as well.

I would not think to much into the friend being a Tom either. Tom's are allowed straight and bisexual friends. And a lot more thai girls are bisexual than in the west and can easily stay loyal to their lover be of whichever sex that set on.

Apart from reports stating Thais are the most unfaithful people in the world (almost).

OP, you've lived here a year and a half and you can speak Thai to some low class girl that works in Lotus.

I wish you the best of luck with your under educated, low class girlfriend who won't have a clue who Shakespeare or Chaucer are.

Edited: OP you are way too young to be on this forum. Why at your age are you not dating models?

Jesus, you old farts really think you own the place, don't you?

What's the minimum age?

70 up as the thai's say,so i am a long way off,and my wife is better than a model,Seancbk,as she is actually real.