Songkran Pattaya

tuky

How do you enjoy Songkran?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How do you enjoy Songkran?

• I lock all the doors and stock the fridge with Beer Chang.
    • I try not to go outside, if I do I wear old clothes.
    • I do not mind it, but I do not bother throwing water.
    • At first it was fun, but now a little tedious.
    • Yeah, it's great I love getting wet.
    • I am an animal, watch out while I around.

This poll is closed to new votes

Just curious.

I have heard many say they do not like Songkran, others think it is a terrible waste of life. But there are people out there who cannot get enough of it, not just the kids either. Do you buy a water pistol? or do you stick a 44 on the back of a ute with 2hp water pump and blow them all away?

What do you think?

fun at first now a pain in the arse.

i join in the fun for songkran day (19th in pattaya) but otherwise i stay home otherwise i'll end up clumping an arab who sprays me whilst riding.

also i hate going to work in smart clothes at about 10pm and having some prick soak me as i get out of the car.

:o Sod you lot.Grow old and die in your houses like real miserable old gits.

I'm only half way through my teens and I'm not about to waste the other 12 years of them readying myself for my twilight years.

I bet you boring gits would find bonfire night to be "a pain in the arse" because the fireworks are noisy and dangerouse.

You will find me for 2 or 3 days next month with a nutty 2 gallon super bazooker backpack loaded with ice patroling the walking street area looking for pussies wearing their Sunday best saying"don't shoot",so be warned.

As for you Dave,you helped teach me the pussy patrol last Songkran,for treason there is only one sentance that befits you. BEWARE, I know where you work.

BRING IT ON !

A couple of years back I spent the evening in a bar down Soi Sumwearoruvver. There was an ice box filled will freezing cold water.

A couple of the lads realised that it was just big enough to totally submerge all of the Katoeys. (not all at the same time though....) :o

It's times like these that I'm glad not to be part of the "in crowd", like you bunch of jumbo jonnies :o

in crowd, the majority of the people we know here are definatley jumbo johnnys as you well know.

i'm part of stay indoors crowd rather like yourself.

give duckling a big kiss and a grope for me. :D

I must add , one of the best things I enjoy about Songkran is the look on a little kids face when you hand over anti-pussy slaying weapon and say "keep it". I must have bought 20 bad boy busters last year and they were worth every penny.

Arm the kids,make their day !

:D Sod you lot.Grow old and die in your houses like real miserable old gits.

I'm only half way through my teens and I'm not about to waste the other 12 years of them readying myself for my twilight years.

1. I bet you boring gits would find bonfire night to be "a pain in the arse" because the fireworks are noisy and dangerouse.

2. You will find me for 2 or 3 days next month with a nutty 2 gallon super bazooker backpack loaded with ice patroling the walking street area looking for pussies wearing their Sunday best saying"don't shoot",so be warned.

As for you Dave,you helped teach me the pussy patrol last Songkran,for treason there is only one sentance that befits you. BEWARE, I know where you work.

BRING IT ON !

1. Only if you put a 'banger' in the back pocket :o

2. Yes, stripped down to running shorts and singlet, money wrapped in plastic bag, nothing else except a bag of flour and a zonking big water gun.

Two years back, took a sawng thaew along Second Road from Pattaya Tai to Soi4.

Then walked back along Beach Road, refilling the blaster from various vats, or buying bottled water where necessary. Ran foul of a group on a 6,000 litre (10,000 gallon) water tanker at one point, but had a marvellous few hours. Got back home and my wife wouldn't let me in. (Thought about going round again, but stripped off and got in that way)

• 2 weeks later...

The traditional part of Songkran, paying respect to the monks or elder family members is fine.

The rest has just got out of hand.

Throwing water at fast moving motorcycles and other vehicles should be treated as criminal and dealt with accordingly.

The practice of moving Songkran along the Sukhumvit Highway a town per day makes its a week to stay at home and enjoy that beer in the fridge.

Pattaya on the 19th is a no-go zone for me. Some farangs even leave town for the whole week.

Wooooeeee !!!!!

Although supposed to report back for work on the 19th, 'cos I work outside Party City, have been allowed an extra day.

Look for me with a six-year-old Muai Thai fighter on my shoulders, spraying and being sprayed all the way down Beach Road. :o