Free food at Mcdonald's!

jixuso

A warning to anyone using McDonalds, if you want to use the free wifi you may find that they want your name to register for it, I did not do it as they also want your passport number, I have written to McDonalds a few times to ask what they are playing at but they did not reply.

Last time I tried to eat at McDonalds the damn sound system chased me out.

They play this horrible McDonalds promotion crap with fast talking high pitched voices complete with sound effects...way too loud.

Could it be they are trying to annoy the customers so they don't linger?

That was odd I went to MacDonalds on Sukimvette today & there was zero mention of the giveaway Not like a free egg mcmuffin is going to make me want to drive Or Ride to Pattaya from Bang Saray. it will cost about as much as the fuel to get there & I am not good at buffets. I am the same light to medium size 32 waist since I was 16 More than 1 of the mcmuffs are enough for me. I don't know why but they do taste a hell of a lot better in the states. But even there it is only once in a while. Not a bad deal though. I wish I could get a decent Price on a Nikon D5300 DSLR with a 18-140 lens that would tickle my fancy a little better! Now if it was a Porter house steak or Crab Or Lobster count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turds will probably charge you if you don't request the freebie.

A warning to anyone using McDonalds, if you want to use the free wifi you may find that they want your name to register for it, I did not do it as they also want your passport number, I have written to McDonalds a few times to ask what they are playing at but they did not reply.

As far as I know technically this is a legal requirement everywhere in Thailand, but few places actually bother.

You can expect the requirement to be more strictly complied with in future.

As far as I know technically this is a legal requirement everywhere in Thailand, but few places actually bother.

You can expect the requirement to be more strictly complied with in future.

Yes, every internet cafe should check and record id of every single user, just like bars shut by 12 and motorbikes wear helmets. Its the law along with not bribing police.

Unfortunately for the internet cafes everyone is now using mobile phones with registered sim cards, or using wifi at the one place following the internet rules and giving away breakfast.

I enjoyed a free McMuffin today , been a year since my last visit but can't say no to a free breakfast !

Also you should try the coffee today , only 15 baht or 39 baht for a hot cappuccino at McCafe !

P3090003.jpg

I went to 3 branches. Each branch gave me 2 burgers. I also went to The Avenue but that was the only branch with a long queue.

Damn I couldn't eat that many breakfast or burgers in one sitting! But I kill in a crab buffet! I think I would be turning green around the gills with that many egg mcmuffins or sausage mcmuffins But nice of them to throw down the free grind!