My dog just ran in my neighbors yard..

LarryBird

'there are no bad dogs only bad owners'.

Except most dogs here dont have owners, are rabid and like to chase walkers,cyclists,bikers especially when the dogs outnumber the humans.

Cull the soi dogs and soon. Numbers are growing

dogs running loose in parks are also a nuisance ... owners are ignorant of their dogs behavior.

cull the soi dogs. !!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a hold of a skunk and turn him loose in that neighbors garden. Then he will wish your dog would comeback!

Not really, just kiddin. But in my village, some of the Thai's and Farangs, don't like it when my dog takes a dump in their grass and I don't clean it up. Understandable. But I carry a little box thing from the pet shop with little plastic bags and pick up after my dog, and nobody complains now. Yo get used to the feeling of feces, just hope you feed your dog hard dog food or a mushy turd is probably quite unpleasant to pick up!

Oh, here's a good one for you. I have a Shihpoo (Poodle / Shih-Tzu mix, with poodle face/head) who is MAYBE 11 inches (28cm) at the shoulders. Loves everyone. Even if he did bite someone, it would have to be their fingers or maybe their ankle.

Anyway, a couple of years ago, one day the wife left the front gate open, so he decided to go out for a walk, alone. He come back after a few minutes, and then about 5 minutes later a slightly drunk, and really ticked off Thai man comes to our gate with a large butcher knife in his hand, and starts yelling and screaming. Me and wife go out to see what the problem is. He says he's going to kill my dog for chasing him and biting at him when he drove past on motorbike. My wife had to turn her head so he wouldn't see her laughing. The dog doesn't chase motorbikes, or bicycles, he runs from them!

This guy is having none of it, so my wife finally opens the gate and tells him to come on in and do it. He takes a step forward, then she changes her tone and snaps something at him for a moment or two. He stops dead in his tracks, looks at me, slowly puts the knife in his belt, gives her a wai, then walks away.

I'm confused, to say the least. I asked her what she said to him. She said she told him I was former "special commando" soldier, and I'd take that knife away from him, cut off his balls and shove them down his throat if he stepped passed the gate. Then told him nothing would happen to me, because the husband of her favorite cousin is high ranking BIB, and if he did anything to me, the BIB would be all over his house and his ass would be in prison before he could even figure out what was going on.

I've seen this guy twice since then, and he always smiles, waves and gives me a wai. I told my wife to cut down on the "special commando) bit. lol

This story seems preposterous and frankly prettified to serve your cause.
Mutt chasing the cyclist never bite the man with the knife, the woman who claims commando and the perpetrator fleeing with a persistent terror.
You know friend, 101 Dalmatians is a movie, huh.
Your hell will be to stay with a neighbor huckster.

'there are no bad dogs only bad owners'.

Except most dogs here dont have owners, are rabid and like to chase walkers,cyclists,bikers especially when the dogs outnumber the humans.

Cull the soi dogs and soon. Numbers are growing

Most dogs are rabid ? As you are so uniformed i shall not bother reading anything further you might have to say on Tv.