Execution calls for Melbourne man Peter Gerard Scully accused of depraved acts in the Philippines

webfact

Execution calls for Melbourne man Peter Gerard Scully accused of depraved acts in the Philippines
Lindsay Murdoch and Tammy Mills

SYDNEY: -- A Melbourne man accused of killing a child and orchestrating an international paedophile ring in the Philippines is facing calls for his execution.

Peter Gerard Scully was arrested last week after the body of a teenage girl was found buried under a house he rented in the Philippines.

Investigations revealed the 52-year-old had allegedly established a "pay for view" scheme where clients from across the globe paid to live-stream videos of children being tortured and sexually abused as per their requests.

The outrage over Mr Scully in the Philippines comes as two other Australians, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, face execution in Indonesia for drug smuggling.

The death penalty was suspended in the Philippines in 2006, but an influential conservative politician says the Australian's alleged crimes were so depraved he should be put to death.

Full story: http://www.smh.com.au/world/execution-calls-for-melbourne-man-peter-gerard-scully-accused-of-depraved-acts--in-the-philippines-20150305-13vodd.html

smh.jpg
-- Sydney Morning Herald 2015-03-05

• Like 1

I am not exactly a conservative but certain crimes just call for capital punishment.

The bad part: apparently dozens of operations like that in the Philippines and obviously enough sick perverts willing to pay for this s....

• Like 1

I consider myself relatively unshakable when it come to the depths of human depravity........ But this story has messed with my head. How could anyone do this, not just him but the individuals paying to watch. beyond words for me.

I do think the death penalty is too good for those involved, those with knowledge of what was going on are all as guilty as he is! Why should they be allowed to just bow out........No way!

I'm deadly serious when I say they should be made to suffer, not by the hands of the justice system, but by the hands of each other. The whole lot of them should be put in an enclose and deprived of everything that could give comfort. Only 25% of the total food requirements is given daily and that will continue as they turn on each other and start killing each other for food...........That could be 'pay per view' and the funds generated could be used to find more of these creatures.

• Like 1

Life imprisonment would be good enough for this guy. He might be depraved but the death penalty is not something Australia supports and we should all support efforts to abolish it. This guy deserves a very hefty punishment and it seems that life imprisonment would serve that goal.

• Like 1

This guy needs to live to 100. But every day needs to wake up in a small cell with about 20-30 other people. Their mail needs to be checked and restrictions on contacts. This guy needs to stay in prison for the term of his life. The torture of putting young people thru depraved acts stays with those people for the rest of their lives, By keeping him alive and in prison, he may experience the range of emotions he put victims thru.

Just my view: Capital punishment can be the easy way out.

CL...All depends on how quick the capital punshment is carried out.

Why do it quickly to scum like this? A simple bullet to the head is too

good for this whatever you wanna call him.So is lehal injection IMO.

Stripped naked & getting 100 strokes of the Cat ONine Tails daily is a

good start...Then again...prison in the PI with nasty cons who also

have daughters on the outside may not be a bad idea...as long as

the warden doesn't stick him in solitary. He can be everybody's "hole"

until they tire of him.

He's good, the Aussie PM and the FM will make sure that he will live happy ever after not paying for his

alleged barbaric acts... such are the Aussies, their government will come to the rescue of all

criminals sending a message that, do engage in heinous crimes, we will save you and damn the

laws of the land where you have committed the crimes.....

Edited by ezzra

Hopefully no dogooder PC mob will send this piece of shit money to live on. But then being a con artist he will probably turn to the greatest conjob of them all, religion.

• Like 1

I consider myself relatively unshakable when it come to the depths of human depravity........ But this story has messed with my head. How could anyone do this, not just him but the individuals paying to watch. beyond words for me.

I do think the death penalty is too good for those involved, those with knowledge of what was going on are all as guilty as he is! Why should they be allowed to just bow out........No way!

I'm deadly serious when I say they should be made to suffer, not by the hands of the justice system, but by the hands of each other. The whole lot of them should be put in an enclose and deprived of everything that could give comfort. Only 25% of the total food requirements is given daily and that will continue as they turn on each other and start killing each other for food...........That could be 'pay per view' and the funds generated could be used to find more of these creatures.

Or make them teach English in a Korean hogwan with the nut-rage lady as their boss and ambassador-stabbing youths as students.

I'm against the death sentence on moral and ethical grounds.

An while stories like this make me waver somewhat, I still think the death penalty is too good for him. Hole in the ground for the rest of his natural life full of biting insects would be a better punishment.