Opening a subsequent fixed deposit with Krung Sri - which desk

With Bangkok Bank I open a new account for each fixed deposit which means I take a ticket for the "open new account" queue, not the "paying money in and out" queue.

With Krung Sri they have a different system, and all fixed deposits are recorded in the same passbook. So, to make a new fixed deposit should I get a ticket for the normal "paying money in and out" queue? Or is it still seen as a case of "open new account"?

Thanks.

With Krung Sri they have a different system, and all fixed deposits are recorded in the same passbook.

Now I have one KrungSri Bank account...a Mee Tai Dai account..and of course the passbook has an account number. Are you saying if I open a second KrungSri account they will not give me a new account number along with a new passbook for that new account? That don't sound right.

With Krung Sri they have a different system, and all fixed deposits are recorded in the same passbook.

Now I have one KrungSri Bank account...a Mee Tai Dai account..and of course the passbook has an account number. Are you saying if I open a second KrungSri account they will not give me a new account number along with a new passbook for that new account? That don't sound right.

Mee Tae Dai is not a fixed deposit account and has a separate passbook.

The x month and y month fixed deposits I opened back in April of last year are both are recorded in the same passbook and share the same account number.

Mee Tae Dai is not a fixed deposit account and has a separate passbook.

The x month and y month fixed deposits I opened back in April of last year are both are recorded in the same passbook and share the same account number.

Yea, that's definitely different from Bangkok Bank fixed accounts which get a new account number and passbook. Thanks for the clarification.