MEP Construction Supervisor/PM, needing more work after completing Multi-Award winning resort.

HI Guys,

I have just completed a 2 year contract as the Senior MEP Project Manager, working on the Multi-award winning Kata Rocks Resort in Phuket http://katarocks.com , plus numerous villas for the rich and famous in Phuket.

I am 47 years old, but have over 30 years experience in Construction starting as an electrician when i was 15 back in Australia and have worked on so many high-profile projects to list, also successfully owning my own Business in Australia before relocating to Thailand to work and be with my Thai wife and Family.

I am looking to get another similar job, or at a resort as a Maintenance Manager in which i have had vast experience organising periodical maintenance regimes and sub-contractor Supervision, plus also having excellent verbal communication and written skills liaising with Clients, customers and owners alike..

I will send my CV on request to anyone interested in my services.

My work permit expires in June 2015 and hope to be back in Thailand before that time to be working again and also to be with my Wife and family.

I hope someone may be able to offer a role, or at least pass my info on to someone that may be looking for a Farang PM/Supervisor.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Scott Manser.

Please PM me for CV, references and any info you may require.