Advice needed for rent of decent room/studio apartment.

Mangkhut

Hello forum

Plan to be in CM for a couple of months and would like to rent a decent sized room or studio apartment by month.

Must have air on and fan, fridge, water boiler, and a bit of furniture and safe parking for motorbike. Prefere a relatively quiet area but will consider everywhere. A place with pool and workout equipment would be plus but not a demand. A bit soundproof would be nice to as I like to strum my acostic guitar in the evenings... ha-ha.

I know most guesthouses and even some hotels offer rent by the month but in general I dont fancy these places for long term stay. To much traffic in and out 24/7 and noise. But a quiet place could be of interest.

Anyone who can recommend a place or maybe a netside to search for this?

I am not exactly sure what the price level might be for such a place but I can stretch as far as 7-8000 baht. Absolutely max 10000 baht.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

I stayed at Chang Klan Resident for 9k/mth, has a pool, walk to Night Bazaar. Just booked thru reception. Thing is though there is a school on the southern side that is noisy, the Northern side is quiet. Good view on the higher floors.

This place is very close to the Rajabhat University and Tanin Market, few minutes to the old city. Great place, great rooms with everything, great location with parking, coffee shop, restaurant, etc....rates by day about 700THB with good breakfast, by month 8000THB

Recommended by a friend a while ago...and my best find....after many years traveling to Chiang Mai...

post-231810-0-62052200-1425647531_thumb.post-231810-0-53511000-1425647578_thumb.

Edited by Muzarella

having an absolute nightmare over many months trying to find something similar. good luck!

It all depends on your budget

Plus location and your requirments

<15k 1 BR+ any location that is convenient (some restaurants nearby and not that far from the city, 15 min max by bike). No luck finding anything reasonable that is not a 30 meter condo for 12k.

Edited by Cheesekraft

having an absolute nightmare over many months trying to find something similar. good luck!

It all depends on your budget

Plus location and your requirments

<15k 1 BR+ any location that is convenient (some restaurants nearby and not that far from the city, 15 min max by bike). No luck finding anything reasonable that is not a 30 meter condo for 12k.

Have you tried Chiang Mai Properties

Condos for Rent in Chiang Mai - 10000 To 15000 THB /month

http://chiangmaiproperties.co.th/EN/Condo_Rent_list.aspx?min=0&max=10000

This place is very close to the Rajabhat University and Tanin Market, few minutes to the old city. Great place, great rooms with everything, great location with parking, coffee shop, restaurant, etc....rates by day about 700THB with good breakfast, by month 8000THB

Recommended by a friend a while ago...and my best find....after many years traveling to Chiang Mai...

attachicon.gifChiangMai 008.jpgattachicon.gifChiangMai 014.jpgattachicon.gifChiangMai 038.jpg

Thanks for the advice.

I had a look at their netsite and it according to that their smallest condoes start at 12 000 baht a month.

Cant find any at 8000 baht a month. Maube I should drop by and ask by myself.....