How hot at your place today

Hello ,

It is now,3.53 pm at my place,Kok Prong village,amphur wichianburi,jangwat Petchabun,the sun is now directly on my study,i checked my Thermometer[in shade] now 39.5,the air con now struggling to cool the room,just wondered guys,how hot at your place today.

I don't have a thermometer nor aircon, nor do the walls on the second floor of this house where I live have insulation.

Some idiots decided to save money by skipping the insulation in the walls and omitting a vent in the attic.

So... it's freakin hot in here as is everything to the touch. facepalm.gif

• Like 1

40 in CM....A/C on the way to Suphan Buri worked hard...once here felt really hot but no way to measure....left 3 perfectly good a/c units...now at fil's to drop kids....no a/c and on 2nd floor.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

Nice to have it warm again..

is it different this year ? well maybe as went from no fan to the 20" fan in the master bedroom, OK is only on No: 1 setting but normally use the smaller 16" for some weeks before changing to the big fan..

downstairs still only have fan on setting No: 1, big day yesterday with Pond filters cleaning so was outside for about 5 hours, nice to do it again in just shorts

• Like 2

39C in the lower north yesterday. Today at 9:30 AM it's already a scorcher 38.5C. Humidity is unbearable, the skies are overcast, heavy, and the barometer is falling. Soon, as reported in another thread the thunder bangers are going to clap and we may get a few hours of lower temperatures afterwards.

This year is going to be HOT.

Hi, ye so bloody hot. I am in our village in Khon Kaen few days ago it touched 40c it is just getting unbearable. Even the villagers have said over the last 18 months the heat has never been like this before, they are suffering. It is 10am and it is 36.5 & 51% RH. Do not know what it will be like when we get into the summer.

El Niño Officially Declared for 2015. Expect dryer and warmer conditions for much of Southeast Asia.

Thanks for the news mate,cut the grass with the whipper snipper today,i say grass,it's more like hay,with a few green bits,then went around the shrubs and palms etc,knees a little wobbly at the end,difference i have noted between this time last year and now,last year nearly every day through march and april,it was hot like this,but late afternoon we would have a storm and a cooling downpour,this year only a almost cloudless sky,with the sun beating down,like some monstorous angry God,so mate i really think you are spot on with that info.

Now in the 'cool' of the evening it's still 32c at 6.40 pm. Humidity is OK though- only 65. I think we have been lucky this year- relatively cool weather lasted up until about 10 days ago, especially in the mornings. Now it's pretty brutal again- full on summer is here.

This for the hinterlands of BKK.