Looking for good cleaning lady/guy

ronthai

I am looking for a good (farang style) cleaning help for once a week, will be enough, since I stay and live alone.

Studio about 60sqm.

Cleaning duties:

Dusting with soap and water and cloth (no feather dusting), small items must be moved, not go around.

Bathroom/Toilet, + walls and doors not forget

All furniture also sides and fronts cleaning

Kitchen good cleaning (do myself almost daily standard cleaning after cooking)

Floor sweeping and mopping

Once a month also windows outside (first street level floor)

I had a good help for years, but she disappeared.

For any good hard working cleaner, it should take at the most 1,5 hour, 2 hours if she/he is slow.

She can decided for the most part herself when she comes, could be different hours/day every week. Just ask if the time is OK with me, which it usually will be, since I am mostly at home. Must be punctual, not "Thai time" appointments.

Of course some English speaking helps, but not necessary, since I have a translator (Thai Lady friend - Before anybody asks: She is too busy running her own business) 2 doors away.

If you have someone who likes to make some extra on the side, let me know PM or here. I stay area Thepprasit/Pattaya

250 baht per job

Edited by ronthai

Go into one of the decent quality hotels near you... 3-4 star. Ask to see the Housekeeper. Explain your needs to her. She will choose a maid who will come and sort it for you. I had a wonderful maid in Patong who came twice a week, handled all my laundry and cleaning to a hotel standard... 3000 thb a month but all months... So she got paid when she was away to the village (hotels strictly control holidays). You end up building loyalty and getting a maid who will stay.

If you contact the cleaning ladies in VT1 and 2 in Jomtien, they like to get more jobs , will clean a small condo for 300 baht +transportation costs.

Edited by balo

Of course I provide all, Including DETTOL.

Sorry NO vacuum cleaner, just have tiles, sweep and mop.

Basic minimum salary for Thai PEOPLE is now by LAW, for ONE DAY is 300 BAHT.

Most Thais do NOT get paid that.

Working for a farang, see above replies,

SALARY 200-300 baht ONE hour.

FARANGS, back home a cleaning lady/man is always on minimum wages.

WHY you pay hourly 300baht, because that is 1 day work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be very happy to take care one CLEANING lady./

Ron, my wife is the best cleaning lady I have ever met. She does cleaning for 10 different people regularly, they all rave about her and the job she does, she does not charge for transport, or transport time but she charges B200 per hour with 3 hour minimum, I know that is out of your league but you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

Of course I provide all, Including DETTOL.

Sorry NO vacuum cleaner, just have tiles, sweep and mop.

Basic minimum salary for Thai PEOPLE is now by LAW, for ONE DAY is 300 BAHT.

Most Thais do NOT get paid that.

Working for a farang, see above replies,

SALARY 200-300 baht ONE hour.

FARANGS, back home a cleaning lady/man is always on minimum wages.

WHY you pay hourly 300baht, because that is 1 day work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be very happy to take care one CLEANING lady./

It sounds like you might be close to the Thepprasit weekend market. Try the Keha condo building office on the backside off the street. Sure they have staff looking for extra work. Bring somebody who can speak Thai for you.

I am looking for a good (farang style) cleaning help for once a week, will be enough, since I stay and live alone.

Studio about 60sqm.

Cleaning duties:

Dusting with soap and water and cloth (no feather dusting), small items must be moved, not go around.

For any good hard working cleaner, it should take at the most 1,5 hour, 2 hours if she/he is slow.

She can decided for the most part herself when she comes, could be different hours/day every week. Just ask if the time is OK with me, which it usually will be, since I am mostly at home. Must be punctual, not "Thai time" appointments.

Of course some English speaking helps, but not necessary, since I have a translator (Thai Lady friend - Before anybody asks: She is too busy running her own business) 2 doors away.

If you have someone who likes to make some extra on the side, let me know PM or here. I stay area Thepprasit/Pattaya

250 baht per job

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you looked in the closet?

Studio about 60sqm.

Cleaning duties:

250 baht per job

As a self employed person in London what really winds me up are people who tell me how long a job will take. A job will take as long as it takes.

If some employs me for 2 hours & the work isn't finished I either walk or charge more.

In fact I rarely work for someone when the start saying 'it's only a simple small job that won't take long'

I usually block their number!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Of course you could try a bit of human trafficking and slave labour- 250 baht for your exacting requirements!

Can you afford more? It would probably make no difference to you whatsoever , but a decent wage makes a big difference to someone who has very little.

And buy a decent vacuum cleaner- there is no point washing the floor unless all the dust has gone. Cleaning the floor with a mop otherwise just spreads the muck about .