Koh Tao Getting AOT Promotion

Konini

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

I've just received this newsletter in my spam box from Airports Of Thailand (presumably they got my address via compulsory sign up for free wifi). The subject of the promo is a festival on non other than Koh Tao - tourism must be needing a boost down there.....

Koh Tao remains very popular with young people who go there to party, they seem to be blissfully unaware of recent incidents well known among readers here.

I watched the BBC series on Bangkok Airport and a lot of the young people heading down to the party islands seem blissfully unaware (period).

Koh Tao Pub Crawl 27 FEB 2015

10433126_850279528351628_865282726221181

Koh Tao remains very popular with young people who go there to party, they seem to be blissfully unaware of recent incidents well known among readers here.

It`s not that they`re all unaware, in most cases they don`t care because trouble is always going to happen to someone else and never them, plus the general public have short memories, once events have subsided and not mentioned in the media for a while than it`s soon back to business as usual.