Laptop batteries

roger101

I checked Lazada but their batteries are 2950 Baht. I found another site at 1390 baht but most of it was in Thai so that was out. One site I did find at 690 Baht but the shipping time was between 15 and 60 days (free shipping). So I thought if I could find it here it would be easier as long as its in the right price range.

Buyer beware...remember the likes of AliBaba has a problem with selling "fake/copy" goods. If the real price is 3,000 and some one sells the "same" for 600 then you should maybe think again.

I know real batteries for Laptop including real Apple are around the 2,500 to 3,000 range and maybe more?

Ive purchased two off ebay.co. uk for my dell inspiron,over the last few years, mutch cheaper than from in tuc com. look for a hong kong or china seller with free postage as long as you don't mind waiting a few weeks for delivery

Edited by nitnoymoy

You could go to Tukcom and ask in a couple of places to get an idea of prices and timescales. Somewhere like JIB Computer or King Kong will give you a price for genuine and copy respectively and both will probably have some sort of limited warranty.

Those two I would recommend - don't have any experience of others.