car repairs Jomtien?

nickmanchester2

Boy Air and Sound. Sukumwit, North Pattaya, before Hwy 36.

i tried looking for this place the other day... typed it into google maps and it took me to a school!!!!! had to make a quick exit before I got any funny looks hanging around there

so is it on the same side of sukhumvit as the hospital / opposite side to mc donalds? after turning for pattaya nua? sorry, I am really bad with directions - not sure where highway 36 is (is that the one going up the ramp?)

Boy Air and Sound. Sukumwit, North Pattaya, before Hwy 36.

i tried looking for this place the other day... typed it into google maps and it took me to a school!!!!! had to make a quick exit before I got any funny looks hanging around there

so is it on the same side of sukhumvit as the hospital / opposite side to mc donalds? after turning for pattaya nua? sorry, I am really bad with directions - not sure where highway 36 is (is that the one going up the ramp?)

You are not even close. Go north on Sukumwit like you are leaving Pattaya and past the Banglamung signals. Go past the Toyota dealership (not the one going south) and make the first uturn you can. Quickly, crossover and get in the slow lanes. You will see it on the corner (a 3 story building) before you get to the Isuzu dealership. They do minor body and fender work, painting besides sound systems. Ask for Boy.

• Like 1

I'm going to use one a reliable mate told me about.

It's up Chaiyapruk 2 over (Skmv't from the beach).

Over the railway tracks and it's the first Right turn after the Tesco Express on your left.

It's a dirt road and (like me) you may think this can't be it.

It is, about 70 yards up here you'll see the rather large garage on the first Left.

Lots of cars in there getting bodywork done, friend swears by the quality and the price of the work.

I like the Nakonsawan Garage on a side street just off Thepprasit just East of Theppraya. They also have a car wash before you get to the garage. You can stop at the car wash and ask how to find the garage.

I have used them several times and think they are reasonable with price and service. Card attached.

• 8 years later...
9 hours ago, Jim1000 said:

Can anyone update whether there is a good car repair garage in the Soi Chauapreuk area or Jomtien?

Have a brake problem ( binding ) on my old Toyota 

Little bit far from Jomtien but Mr Sakda is very good and very fair pricing. A proper mechanic and also speaks some English if you are not proficient in Thai.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Xv1CSPSgcAqu3eiH9

• Thanks 1